1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Fantawoods Fanta 16 cm discussion part 1

Feb 13, 2017

1. Peak's Woods, one of my favourite doll companies, just released 16 cm dolls named Fanta 16 (category Fantawoods).

The body looks awesome, so chubby and posable! Pukifee & Lati Yellow clothes and shoes will probably fit.

The first dolls* are Stevie and Wonder (my personal favourite is Wonder :blush). They are available in white, normal, suntan, blue grey, lavender pink and emerald green skin.

*Order Period: February 14 ~ March 14, 2017.

I will probably order a Wonder in WS soon. What do you think of them? :celebrate

2. I would love to have Wonder with that little mouth. That's great, the skin options.

3. I am in love with both...

I hope to get Wonder but I am not sure what skin tone I will get.

4. "Stevie Wonder" - who is a big fan of the singer ? :love I also like both , but Stevie a little more !!!

5. They are showing TTYA clothes for them so that should be the same size as Lati and Pukifee, right?

6. I like Wonder too but can't decide on what skin tone. I couldn't find a skin tone comparison for Peakswoods yet to make my decision.

7. I love Wonder too but I can not decide about the skin colour. A skin tone comparison would be great, but I was not able to find one anywhere too. If I will order, my Wonder will be in white or in emerald green skin.

8. They are adorable : I am happy that more company released new 16cm line

9. I am nicely surprised too. I love the body of these new dolls, their hands and feet are very cute!

10. I got my emerald green skin Wonder two days ago, and she is amazing! I love everything about her, skin colour, body design, faceup and posing. Also the waiting time was less than 3 months. I might want one more tiny doll from Peak's Woods. The new Fanta 16 release will be in one week!
      [​IMG]Trying out different wigs by Smilga2008, on Flickr

11. Babyelf, did you order Wonder in White skin? I didn't see any owner pictures of Wonder. It would be great to see her in other skin tones, especially in white, blue grey and lavender pink. In the new release a new skin colour will be available - pink punch.
      Here is a teaser picture of dreamy Wonder

[​IMG]Peak's Woods Fanta 16 Dreamy Wonder by Smilga2008, on Flickr

12. She is adorable, I never did order so I am glad that she is coming out again this week. . .

13. Sadly, I missed the first order period, but I hope to order one of these cuties this time :D.

14. I hope you will order one this time. I am dreaming about white skin dreamy Wonder... I think she is amazing. I like her body much better than Lati Yellow body, it looks better and poses better.

15. I'd love to see any owner pics of these lil cuties! They're so tiny, but seem to have some pretty good posability!