1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. Hurray, more Pinocchios! I hope we will get to see that little one as well :)

Mine is in customs since yesterday, I asked Peakswoods to declare everything correctly and attach an invoice because our customs are terrible (I just had a MP buy in the customs limbo for almost a month... :doh ) The Tracking says the little one is still there... but since the tracking is a bit buggy it already could be out of customs.

....Mod Notes....

This is a discussion for Peak's Woods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales (FoF).

Peak's Woods Website: http://peakswoods.net/index.php

[Size info]
      Height : 26cm
      Length from head to waist : 15cm
      Length from waist to feet : 11cm
      Length of sleeves :7.5cm
      Girth of head : 17cm
      Girth of neck : 5.8cm
      Width of shoulders : 5.5cm
      Girth of chest : 13cm
      Girth of waist : 11cm
      Girth of hip : 14.5cm
      Length of foot : 4cm
      Eyes : 14mm

DoA Wiki: Peakswoods
      DoA database: Into the Woods

Previous discussion threads
      Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?313591

Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/674522

2. oooh a new thread ^^

3. Cool! XD
      Hope these little ones will become more popular really. They are SOOO cute

4. Hehe she is super cute designedforsmiles! *^^* and I love the snail XD
      Exciting to see the result of this competition. :)

5. waaaahr hes absouuutelyy stunniniiiniiiinnnngggg <3 :D :...( ohr well cant wait to see more of him ^^

6. OMG Shchel! He is gorgeous! So cute! That face up looks amazing *__* congratulations!

7. Beautiful! Cool face up :)

8. Yaaay! :D Seriously, that wooden nose effect is amazing~ What a colorful, cheerful-looking boy!

9. New Picture of Alex, my Naomi

[​IMG]

Edit: Replaced broken image; hopefully with something similar to the original

#11 bluepita, Jun 10, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    10. Adorable! :D FoF are such a fun size to play with!

11. I agree. She is one of my favorites! She might get more than her fair share of attention. :)

12. I want to share this other photo that I took while the photo contest was going on... it was actually my favorite, but for some reason I submitted a different one. Now I wonder if the result would have been different. ;) Congrats to the winners all the same!

[​IMG]20150528_135407_PW-J1 by designedforsmiles, on Flickr

13. [MENTION=49688]designedforsmiles[/MENTION] I love it. She is so pretty!

14. Does anyone have a pinnochio? I was thinking of trading for one!

15. My little vampire arrived today along with four new backdrops (this is one of them). I have called her Sybil von Raven. She won't stay in these clothes or wig, I'm just waiting on her new wig to arrive before making her clothes? :)

[​IMG]

16. Hello there!
      Does anyone own Hucky - Christmas version? (The one that is Dollheart collaboration.)
      I really like Hucky in that version but barely find the picture of her on the internet, except from Dollheart pictures as they usually use her as their YOSD model.

17. [​IMG]

Sybil von Raven (updated), talking to a little water vole whos about to go shopping. :)

18. Thank you all for your nice words for my Pinocchio, I really love him to bits.. I'm just good at forgetting to post on DoA OTL

[MENTION=67164]bluepita[/MENTION] Your girl is so cute and that little plushy companion aww :D
      [MENTION=49688]designedforsmiles[/MENTION] What a nice idea for the contest! I have to say I missed it totally.. maybe someday they will make another :)
      [MENTION=69018]empressanat[/MENTION] I have one and I would get another if I had the chance to!
      [MENTION=64378]Xanadu Dolls[/MENTION] How pretty Sybil looks with her new dress and wig :D Photobackdrops are such a good idea, I'm always struggeling with finding good backgrounds..

[​IMG]

And leaving a new photo here. I have to say I love how good the FoFs can pose, I'm still a fan of single joints and have to deal with too many overjointed doll bodies in the last months (I love them but still), it is really nice to have a doll here which is easy to pose.