1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Monthly Fairy 10cm Discussion Part 1

May 12, 2013

1. I'm mixed about the outfits but nnngh, those face ups are so cute! ; n ; Stupid adorable uga ugas!

2. Elektra She is such a sweetie and look at that teeny tiny knitting!

Oh those uga ugas are adorable. It's funny, I like different ones in the tan skin than I like in the regular. Alas too many purchases for me recently means I won't be getting one...the only upside of that being I won't be forced to make a decision about which one is the cutest. I have the feeling that these sweeties would like to travel in groups anyway

3. Elektra - your little fairy is adorable and her dress is amazingly knitted! How does her size compare with Realpuki??

I'm wondering about taking advantage of Peakswood layaway in order to get one of these fairies/wig/outfits, however I've bought a few dolls lately and need to make some tough decisions over who to buy/leave. Will sleep on it overnight.

4. I can answer the RealPuki question now, I think! I picked up some knit outfits by DollinStyle FR RealPuki, and they fit these little guys to a t. I'll try to upload photos today, but it may be when I return from Vegas on Sunday. So adorable!

omg, Electra, I just saw your Sugar Powder, and am so excited that I picked up a tan version with basic makeup. :) yours is too cute! I may also have Fiona and Bow Jjang on the way as well. They've added grabbing hands, too! :)

5. It's Sugar Powder I'm thinking about, will yours be a girl or boy?? If I were ordering two I'd go for Sugar Puff and Fiona, but realistically I should only order one and then I can get a basic in the future when I can afford to. But it's tempting to use layaway to get both! I checked the measurements last night and they are tubbier than Realpuki so my RP clothes by Mimisstuff without 'give' won't fit them but the stretchier ones might. Miriam makes them to fit pretty much spot on so there's not much leeway.

6. Lenina, your Woody is so adorable with sets and clothes qu q
      Mines are still naked and not to sure where to get nice clothes for them jeee ;_ ;

7. I found some great little outfits sized for Pukifee from DollInStyle. Here is Cloonie in one:

[​IMG]
      Cloonie by alington, on Flickr

8. I am going to have fun looking at all your cute pics. Like Honeythorpe, I passed on the little Fairies due to too many other dolls purchases. I laughed at Honeythorpe's feeling about them traveling in packs....that is prefect! LOL I have a felling that eventually, I'll cave and add some. LOL The FOF Oz tans had to come first.

9. Honeythorpe is totally right about these little guys traveling in packs! My shelf, after my latest PW box opening:

[​IMG]
      Monthly Fairies by alington, on Flickr

I should be ashamed of myself, LOL!

From the left: Cloonie, Bow Jjang (tan), Moonie, Fiona (tan), Coco Rain, and Snow Powder (tan).

10. LMAOOO, Alington You are soooo funny! They are cute. I like that blue wig. Closer pic of that one, please. : _

11. Gah! They are all so cute! Now want five or six of them! They seem a bit like Real Pukis, in their tendancey to form groups. You start with one and then suddenly have four. In general I don't like dolls with big heads, but it doesn't bother me if they look more like fairies than humans. I bet they could wear Mattel Kelly clothes. Now who to get first?!
      I also hope the Uga Uga tribe will be back next summer since some of them are even cuter in tan!

12. I just ordered the June fairy :D I love everyone's pics so cute!

13. Thanks for the comparison pic, Nira.

14. Hi!
      This is my Moonie:aheartbea

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. Your Moonie is so sweet :)