1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Monthly Fairy 10cm Discussion Part 1

May 12, 2013

1. Both of my little fairies arrived quite a while ago, but I am still waiting on eyes. I have bought several pair in both 6mm and 8mm. None of them have fit well. I finally received a shipping notice on more eyes that I ordered, so hopefully they will be here soon. Here are my little ones:
      [​IMG]

2. JCee they're really cute love their outfits :)

3. Thank you so much. I think I will like these little ones even more when I find eyes that work. I think the ones I ordered may be arriving here today.

4. Hello
      I found, MonthlyFairy can wear Brownie's outfits!
      My Moonie wear Brownie's outfit.(Bonnet is made by me)

[​IMG]

5. Ack! So sweet, LueRu! I love the outfits. (I have Moonie, also--and she has become a personal favorite!)

JCee--I love your little ones, also. Those outfits are really amazing! Nice detailed work there--I'm really impressed! It's hard to make crocheted work look to scale, and you've done a great job there. :) What size/kind of eyes did you end up ordering?

6. JCee--I love your little ones, also. Those outfits are really amazing! Nice detailed work there--I'm really impressed! It's hard to make crocheted work look to scale, and you've done a great job there. :) What size/kind of eyes did you end up ordering?[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I did finally find eyes I liked and I was very pleasantly surprised. I tried several different brands of glass eyes and none of them fit well. Then I even tried some urethane eyes and didn't like the colors. Finally, I ordered from Dreaming Tree Studio. I had never seen eyes from there and wasn't sure if I would like them. I like them much more than I thought I would. They fit well, the colors are vibrant and they photograph with a flash easily. Fiona is wearing 6mm and Sugar Powder 8mm. Here is a pic put together from Christmas:

[​IMG]

7. *waves* Hey ^^
      I don't own 1 of theses cuties yet, but I'm pretty sure I will by the end of the year as well... I MUST have 1 lol This thread is a lil dead though, more spam pleaseeeee ^^
      BTW... JCee those dresses are so cute :D

8. Hello
      this is my Cloonie, his name is Kutu
      and he with his alien pals :dance
      nice to meet you all

[​IMG]

9. Ack--more adorable photos--and I agree, this thread needs more activity. puppielova, your Spock cloonie is adorable! I saw him on Facebook, and I never thought to use those hands like that! JCee, your little ones are too cute! I love the eyes! I'm thinking of Enchanted Doll eyes, but that might be overboard. ;)

I think Moonie is my very favorite, and I should have ordered her in tan, too.

[​IMG]
      Moonie by alington, on Flickr

I met the Peak's Woods owners at the Korean BJD Show, and Pan told me that their employees don't enjoy making these little guys very much, because it's so difficult to drill out the insides of the arms and legs. So they assign this task as punishment! (Now, looking at my collection, I feel a little bad because of how many I have in my collection--and at the same time, I think of how many more I want to add, LOL!)

I'll try to add more photos to this thread each time I get out my camera!

10. Thank yoou~ Allington, hee hee hee i edit his hand (spock hand) with PS :lol: (hope PW don't mind)
      oh about PW assign this lil' guys task as punishment! <--- LOL i agree coz they're so tiny, but that's makes them more precious, i love my cloonie so much :D

11. LOL, puppielova! What a great idea! So--I did actually switch out a hand today, and it wasn't too hard. More photos in the Gallery, but here is one to enjoy now:

[​IMG]
      Bow Jjang
      by alington, on Flickr

Bow Jjang (tan with basic face-up from Peak's Woods) in MegannArt dress.

12. The more I see these little things the more smitten I am. That pot belly and poky out belly button slay me. Chubby little darlings and Fianna is adorable. I wish I had more money and could have bought more of the tan ones when they were available. Lua hasn't strayed far from me since she got here

[​IMG]Lua by imajica63, on Flickr

13. Thank you! I always love seeing your little Lua! She is precious, and you always have her dressed so cute! :)

14. Happily for her she seems to fit in most of my tinies clothing and has no problems taking all or any of them (except for Nells!)

Lucky for her she looks cute even when she bares all

[​IMG]Naked tiny parade for Lana by imajica63, on Flickr

15. Hi everyone! I'm the newest person to join the monthly fairy group! I won third place in the PW photo contest and my prize was to pick any monthly fairy I wanted in sun tan. It was very hard to decide but eventually I've chosen woody.

imajica - I chose woody because you girl is so adorable! I hope mine is just as cute as yours!

16. Yes, she does look cute no matter what she wears--even nakey! :)

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats! :thumbup I am looking forward to seeing your new little one. I just purchased a tan Fiona from a doll shop not too far from where I live. She should arrive here on Wednesday. I can't wait to get her! :dance

17. OOOh how exciting, well done!! I cant wait to see your prize and I am sure she will be every bit as cute. I haven't seen one little one I haven't fallen in love with yet.

18. [​IMG]

Here is my cute little woody doll. I've got an itch to get more of these little cuties!!!