1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Peapod Doll's summer free shipping event

Oct 18, 2009

1. 2010.02.16

Peapod doll 's new item~1/3 Ballet dress-Swan Lake .
      This ballet dress will fit Volks SD13, SD10 girl and other similar dolls .
      please check it here:
      http://www.peapoddoll.com/

[​IMG]

2. 2010.03.21
      Our Mermaid parts in progress.....will be available on 02-04-2010
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      ------------------

3. 2010.03.26
      Our Mermaid tail is almost finished!.....will be available on 02-04-2010
      Click to see more pics!Wow!
      [​IMG]

4. Hi
      We will have it in white skin.Thank you.^_^
      ----------
      Hi! As I tell you with e-mail, I'd want the hooves and a mermaid part. But cam you tell me if the mermaid part will comes in white skin? Thank you!! ​

5. Hey there Peapod Doll,

Do y'all have a price in mind for the Mermaid tail???

Lanie

6. What is the circumference of the top joint where it goes into the doll torso? Also, what is the length of the tail?

7. The mermaid tail is so cute... made me wanna get a Yo just for the tail... Is it possible for the end of the tail to be transparent?

8. How thick is the end of the tail? The fin parts. Will there be other options for fins? Like shark inspired, jellyfish inspired, etc.

great job! makes me want one of these chubby little dolls.

9. Lanie~I will ask the artist for it.
      HaloNoir~1.about 12cm / 2.about 21.5 cm
      ikina & 7777777luck~yes!we now have several different kinds of fin parts.The first fin parts as show are about 0.5cm thick.
      ---------
      The mermaid is sitting on her tail.....
      [​IMG]

10. You keep showing the tail with a Soom Glot/Glati head and body. Will the tail be compatible with other YoSD bodies?

11. Yes!We made the tail for Volks YO SD,we just want to show how it fit Soom tinies.
      Thank you.^_^

12. odd question, and i think the answer is gonna be no, but would the mermaid tail work with a bobobie march.
      or possibly a dollzone bb (yo sized doll)

13. Do you have any plan of making a 1/3 sized mermaid body/parts in the future?

14. Yes!But the artist told me that a 1/3 mermaid will have over 30 parts of the tail.....It means that the work will take a lot of time.
      Now the artist is still working for the sea prince.
      As I think,the 1/3 mermaid tail will be late..........

15. I know this might sound odd but is possible sometime to have fin-parts looking like snaketail or dragontail to match to this mermaid lower body, I think the scales of the mermaid body could look equally lovely to such fantasy dolls as well!!

16. This is a friendly reminder--the News Forum is to announce new dolls, events, and doll related items.
      Please reserve posting for questions and information that directly relate to and/or clarify the News topic.

To continue chatting, making suggestions, commentary, speculation, etc., feel free to start threads in one of the appropriate Size-Specific Doll Discussion subforum with a link back here so everyone will be able to join the chatting:
      Size Specific Doll Discussion for Larger Dolls subforum
      Size Specific Doll Discusiion for Mini Dolls subforum
      Size Specific Doll Discussion for Tiny Size subforum
      Anthro/Animal Doll Discussion subforum

-or-
      News/Event Chat subforum

And for your convenience, here is Peapod's email addy: [email protected]

Thanks.

17. 2010.04.02
      To celebrate the fairy tales writer who created "The little Mermaid"~Hans Christian Andersen's birthday,
      our first mermaid part for YO SD~Sakura dream skin mermaid tail is available today.

[​IMG]
      It's a very limited item, won't be available after it was sold out. Just go and get it when you can.
      http://www.peapoddoll.com/
      (Our mermaid part is only available at Peapod doll official website)
      [​IMG]

18. i realize you can order the tail with the belly part in WS or NS, but, is the tail itself pink resin as is shown? or do you get belly and tail all white, or all NS? it isn't clarified on website.....

19. It's beautiful!! How much pieces are available? Perhaps a gift from my boyfriend! XD