1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Peapod Doll's summer free shipping event

Oct 18, 2009

1. Hi~The tail itself is pink resin as shown.

2. I think there will be around 20 sets for the pink resin tail.
      This special edition is created to celebrate Hans Christian Andersen's birthday(04/02/1805)
      Thank you.

3. 2010.04.11 Our new black and pink ballet shoes are available now!

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Is there an estimated time when 1/6 size ballet feet/shoes will come out?

5. Hi
      White tail will come out in early May.^_^

6. WoW!! And the price? Can you tell more about the price? Do you make layaway payment too? Thank you!

7. The same as the pink one.
      We can't accept layaway at this time,sorry.

8. But, in white are not limited that's right. It's possible to buy in every time, that's true? 'Cause without layaway I don't know if I can buy immediately. :(

9. What size as far as measurements are the ballet shoes. Inner and outer measurements would be helpful, thanks!

10. Hi~here are the measurements of the shoes.
      *Inner~6.5cm
      *Outer~6.6cm
      But our ballet shoes will just fit our special ballet feet,
      can not fit normal doll feet.

11. Any idea when different fin parts will be released? And will they be optional parts that you can get for the current tail colors or will they be on a whole different tail on it's own?

12. The different fin parts will be options for the completed mermaid doll.
      Thank you.

13. Hello I love the mermaid tail! I was wondering if in the future you had any plans to release them for larger dolls? I'm planning to get one of the little tails for my girl, but her mummy is a mermaid too and would also like a tail!

14. Yes,the artist who created tiny mermaid tail is now working on 1/3 mermaid.

15. Hi,
      i know it's been asked for the 10th time but.... any preview for the release of 1/3 sized hoofs? :sweat since the artist is now working on the 1/3 sized mermaid tail...

16. I see,but the artist seems to be more interested in the mermaid.
      As I think, the 1/3 hooves will be delayed--->for a long time.

17. I was wondering if the artist was still working on 1/4 ballet feet. Thank you!

18. 2010.05.13 Peapod Doll's basic mermaid tail part (snow skin) for YO SD is available!
      Peapod DOLL<----CLICK IT^_^

[​IMG]

19. Hi
      The 1/4 ballet feet will come after the completed mermaid doll.Pls wait for us ^_^