1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth by Esthy - preorder period July 1st ~ 8th

Jun 13, 2007

1. Wow he is pretty, so how much is that in US dollars?

2. about 130 dollars

3. ok~
      this is what she decided to do after our loooooong talk.
      i bagged her to release him oversea!

this is what she said (in korean haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be a pre-order for the oversae buyers only, from July 1st to 8th.(Korean time)
      After this pre-order, any other oversea release will be on Yahoo Japan Auction.

The date of shipping will be announced after I discuss with the factory about the time,
      after all the pre-order is done and we know how many needs to be made.

The price of a Peroth head is $130.
      The buyer has to pay for the shipping, and all the heads will be sent by ems.
      After you write your pre-order post according to the form provided,
      I'll write a comment underneath it with the shipping cost calculated and added to the Peroth head's price,
      then you pay that amount.
      I'll be accepting Paypal only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ more details r to be added later

not perfectly a 'limited'
      it's the date limited.. the 8 days she allows u to pre-order.
      she said that this is the ONLY chance that u could actually 'order' him right to her.
      or else u would hav to hunt him down in the markets or the auctions

4. Oh and Shoofy are the heads in limited number for international buyers or it will be made according to the amount number of order?

Thank you so much for enabling the international buyers get the head! :D

5. not perfectly a 'limited'
      it's the date limited.. the 8 days she allows u to pre-order.
      she said that this is the ONLY chance that u could actually 'order' him right to her.
      or else u would hav to hunt him down in the markets or the auctions

6. EDIT for etiquette whoops.

Will she be doing more molds? I love her style!

7. Oh and where do we order? ^_^
      The form is on her website? Thanx ^^

8. She said that "After this pre-order, any other oversea release will be on Yahoo Japan Auction" ^^

Hope that helps ^^

9. the pre-order will be on her website.
      more details will be announced later~
      be patient guys~

10. Yay! So it will be on her site in english? Excellent I am soooo excited and I will be nice and patient too *grins*

11. I hope yes !! u_u I really want a head Peroth :dance

12. Does that mean he's on an SD13 body in those pictures? I'm one of those people with neck size issues with SD13s... :sweat Would he fit ok on a male SD10 body as well?

13. I'm betting he would be ok on an SD10 body if f-16 can be put on an SD10 body (and their noggins are huge.)

I have neck size issue as well, but I'm going to be sanding down the opening. ^^'

14. aikoe, KeiCai_Ayan
      no.
      he won't fit on a SD10 body.
      she wrote about it on her website, and it says that
      when u hav his head on SD10 body, the neck will be very short.
      if u don't mind about that, then it's up to u.

15. Oooh, thank you for the answer. ^___^

16. Hi Shoofy, and first of all thank you so much for talking to Esthy on our behalf! :) :aheartbea

My question is this: The form she's talking about, will that be on her website? Under doll > order? Will there be an english version of that page? :sweat

Thank you!

17. elisa_maza
      yeap!
      actually she can't speak english so i did the translation for her..
      i just finished it and sent to her to post it on her hp.
      and i just came to post it here too ^- ^

18. this is what's gonna be on her hp ^- ^
      (i think she's postin it on her hp right now)

i'll add this on the first page too

Peroth head oversea pre-order notice

There will be a pre-order for the oversae buyers only, from July 1st to 8th.(Korean time)
      Any other oversea release after this pre-order will be on Yahoo Japan Auction.

After all the pre-order period is done, and we know the amount of the pre-order,
      the date of shipping will be announced after I discuss with the factory about the time.

The price of a Peroth head is $130.
      The buyer has to pay for the shipping, and all the heads will be sent by ems only.
      After you fill out the provided pre-order form,
      I'll write a comment underneath it with the shipping cost calculated and added to the price,
      Please make your payment after you see my comment.
      I'll be accepting Paypal only.

Peroth heads are made just the same amount as the pre-orders,
      so the order CANNOT be canceled.
      Please think about it very carefully about this before you order.

If you have any questions, please leave a message on this board.
      The way to leave a message is same as how you write the pre-order.
      Just select 'Question' for the category.

Peroth head pre-order form and the account for payment.

The pre-order form

Amount :
      Skin color : (Volks normal or Volks white)

Name :
      Paypal account address :
      Home Address :
      Postal Code :
      Phone number :

Please complete your payment before 22nd of July(Korean).
      My paypal account is [email protected] Hyerim An

19. Are there different choices for skin color, or only to match Volks? Is there a whiteskin option?

Thank you do much for your translating, rukawagf and shoofy! It's wonderful of you to do this.

20. armelei
      only Volks normal and Volks white

u r wellcome~
      but is there any thanks to me for talkin her thru to release oversea? T- T
      it was quite a long and hard talk.......................