1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth by Esthy - preorder period July 1st ~ 8th

Jun 13, 2007

1. Darling, I think people have ;P

2. Rukawagf
      wahahahahahaha thanks!! :lol:

3. In case you missed it, let me thank you again! :aheartbea :aheartbea
      We all really appreciate it very much.

4. Ok..... the Won- exchange is confusing me somewhat. *_*

So the the head's $130 USD correct?
      How much exactly is the EMS Shipping?

...And about the preorder, Is there a limit on how many head-molds will be available? I keep having the bad feeling that if it's limited amount, a Unfriendly Scalper might buy lots and then sell them for 3x times the starting price. :...(

*Crosses fingers*

5. Elysion gear
      there is no limit during the pre-order.
      but after this pre-order is over, u would hav to get him thru Yahoo Japan Auction,
      where Esthy will be the seller, not the premium hunters...

6. ==============================================

let me make this clear, there is NO LIMIT during the pre-order.
      BUT!
      if you want to get him after that,
      there won't be any more oversea release
      except the Yahoo Japan Auction.
      in there, Esthy(also known as King's Castle) will be the seller, not the primium hunters.

==============================================

7. As beautiful as Peroth is, is Esthy going to make a more 'manly' head? I love her style very much and it would be great to see something more mature in style come from her.

8. I love the head and the face-up exactly how it is. Can we order a head with a face-up? I assume the $130 is for a blank head? Will she take face-up orders? And thank-you Shoofy for doing this for everyone.

9. As do I! However, Esthy only takes sporatic face-up commissions. Her most recent was 5 slots on the 17th of June at noon(I think it was?) Korean time. (Thus it has passed now, most likely ;_; ).

So, unless you can obtain a face-up slot, she cannot do a face-up on him.

(At least, this is what I have gathered. ^^ Hope it helps. )

10. is it possible to find another company's body for this head?
      is there a grouporder for the heads perhaps for europe? ems for for 1 blank head is rather expenisve ya'know >_<

11. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Esthy said she's not takin any international face-up commissios,
      so... u can't commission her a face up with the pre-order.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. i saw one photo of Peroth with Luts body.
      he looks good~ but has a little color difference ^- ^;;

13. Ah! Thank you so much, Shoofy, for helping us communicate with Esthy. <33 Without you, we wouldn't have been able to get such an opportunity to buying her gorgeous Peroth head.

Currently I'm wondering about pricing for EMS shipping for a head to South East Asia. Does she have korean bank transfer fees too (from her paypal account)? I'm hoping shipping will be around US$16 (based on fees from Kdoll) and won't go too high.

14. yoake
      i think it's about that much ^- ^

15. shoofy you know so much :D
      so would that be the same to europe?

16. keii_chan
      i don't think so..
      different distance, different price.. '- '

17. I just wanted to thank you also Shoofy for all the information and making this opportunity available to an International audience. I really appreciate your hard work and thanks for being so willing to answer questions for us. :aheartbea

(And so this post isn't just discussion)

Out of curiosity do you have any idea what the time frame might be once a head is ordered until your receive it?

18. for now i hav no idea about that..
      after the pre-order period is over.
      Esthy will discuss about the time with the factory.
      but.. it's gonna be the rainin season in korea soon..
      so it might take longer..
      just be patient~ that's all i could say..;;

19. Hi again, I don't know how to read Korean, but Esthy-shi mentioned the eyes that fit him are 14~16mm, right? Do you know what size eyes her Peroth was wearing in the photos? :]