1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth by Esthy - preorder period July 1st ~ 8th

Jun 13, 2007

1. Excuse me, can we order more than one head per person?
      I want both normal skin and white skin heads..

And except for the SD13 white skin body, is there any other company's BW body that can match the color of the white head?

Thank you so much!

2. bread17
      if u r not allowed to order more than one head,
      she won't ask of the amount right? ^- ^
      of course u can order more than one head..
      but not like order 10 and sell 9 of them later.. =_ =

the color.. i don't know.
      it fits best with Volks,
      but if u don't mind the color diff of the head and the body,
      up to u

3. hi shoofy,

does esthy charge paypal fees or any other fee? i remember k-doll charged fees for something or another.

will there be added charges beyond the cost of the head and EMS shipping?

singaporeans, i'll be doing a group order and am figuring out the details. PM me or go to the LJ sd_sg comm where i'll post the details when i figure them out. :\

EDIT: the group order details are here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/sd_sg/134286.html

4. shoofy,

sorry to bother you again!! >o<!!! do you know how shoofy will increase EMS shipping rates in proportion to the number of heads ordered?

for example, k-doll charged shipping to singapore at $16 for 1-2 heads, and $18 for 3-5 heads.

will esthy have a similar type of EMS shipping increase? or will she (unlikely as it is) have a flat shipping rate for each country regardless of how many heads are ordered?

5. kiradyn_rhiode
      i'm sorry i don't know about the shippin cost..
      i'll ask her about it..
      but she said in the first place that she'll let all of u know the total price including the shippin cost when u order..

6. kiradyn_rhiode
      i just talked to her yesterday night,
      sorry.. we were both too busy to meet on msn before that.. T- T
      she said that she'll still hav to find out.
      i think it'll be one or two days from now ^- ^
      but then, u'll need to place an order on her hp to know about the shippin price..
      cuz all the orders r from diff countries and diff amount..
      she can't write all the shippin prices for all the countries as a notice..;;

7. thanks shoofy!!! ^^;; sorry for my spamming you with all the questions. :3 it's been really helpful for us to have you manage to pull this international order. ^__^

8. u r welcome~ ^- ^

9. so, I'd read that the intended ship date was yesterday. does anyone know if they actually shipped? just wondering if I should be camping my mailbox waiting for him or if I should be patient a little longer.

10. The date has been pushed back to Sept. 21, unfortunately. Rainy weather conditions have been producing faulty casts, and Esthy doesn't want to send out less perfect heads. So, we need to be a little more patient to get him home. :)

11. I checked today (randomly) at Esthy's site, the date of shipping has been pushed back yet again to September 28th.

12. Does anyone know if there will be another release?

13. I think Esthy stated that this would be the only international release, but I'm not sure about other Korean releases.

14. I think this is the only international release but will be released on YJA again.

15. I'm really sorry, I'm a bit dense today, not enough coffee, the only dates I can find in the thread are in June.....is there another release in September or October?
      I apologize for my fogginess.....

16. esthy will not be doing anymore international releases (unless she has a change of mind).

you'll have to either get him off the secondary market, or bid on esthy's Y!J auctions, which is where she will be selling her peroth heads.

17. some of the ns heads from the pre-order r shipped yesterday. ^- ^
      check on her website if ur boy is on the way~

18. Any idea when the white heads might ship?

19. More batches were sent Oct 22nd