1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petite Poupee Says New Narin Dolls Coming End of June!!

Jun 18, 2005

1. Found this on their website:

We are very pleased to let you informed that we are now preparing our new series of Narin.

They will be born at the end of June, 2005. We are hoping to reflect your opinions for new styles of Narin if they are available.

What kind of style are you expecting? What kinds of clothes can be attractive to your Narin?

It would be great if you let us have your free opinion by e-mail or Q&A section on our website.

Thank you.

www.petitepoupee.com

:D

Az

2. Oh my this is something to be VERY excited about! Cannot wait to see!

3. *squee* I really love Narindolls, so I'm super excited!

4. Oh no! Will the old styles be discontinued? I wanted a Narae and a Narin sooo bad! I just hope the new ones are as mature and asian looking. As long as they still have the mature body and pretty, mature asian faces i think i'll be okay.

~Erin!

5. Um... I'm pretty sure they mean they'll be doing new special editions of the existing dolls like the ones they have done in the past, hence why they are asking about clothes and such. Narin and Narae are limited to 1,000 each but last I know of they were no where near producing that many yet :oops:

6. I ordered a Narae in April and Bimong contacted me last month to tell me that it would take an additional month because he is "upgrading" the dolls and was doing some special dolls for some show. I asked if he was just busy and needed more time or if I'd be getting the newer version and he replied saying they're shipping on June 15th and that iI would be getting a "new doll"...

So, I'm excited and curious and I'll let everyone know what I get as soon as she arrives!

7. have just seen the PAYPAL sign !!!!! happy joy !