1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PF AVAILABLE NOW! (Now Sold Out)

Dec 25, 2004

1. PF ARE AVAILABLE NOW!!!

I just ordered my mini may!!!

2. OMG

*obsessivly refreshes page*

3. :D
      I don't plan on getting one, so I'll just sit here and be happy for you.

4. They're still out of stock... :crushed

5. Yes tomorrow or late tonight they should be back. I'm hoping for late tonight since I'm going to be flying all day tomorrow :cry:

6. Late tonight, hmmm? I can do late tonight.... *crosses fingers* Now I just have to finally decide... Chou or May, Chou or May... May, I think... teeth! But Chou is smiling... aaaaarrrrrghhhh!!!

And I wonder if they will restock Emile. I have a friend who want Emile...

7. I'm getting mini may. I love her teeth x_x

8. They are up! Go to BF now to order!

9. *hyperventilates*

OMG

OMG, I just did it!!!!!

OMG

*_*

10. I wake up at 6:45 AM, after dreaming about bluefairyus stucked with maaaany connections. I've also dreamed that they were selling PF in a shop here in Italy.
      But now I've really ordered my Yoko and my Minimai. And it's not a dream :daisy
      Come baby come here to me :D

11. :D me too i have just ordered a mimi may i can not wait untill she is here. am so happy :daisy

12. Im so happy for you all ! I have Yoko and she is stunning !
      Peter is sold out again :(
      too late ...mind you I have just bought another Elf doll so cant !

13. Why are they gooooooooooooooooooooooone!???

14. I was planning to get a tinny fairy Nicky, not a pocket fairy....and maybe pf are now in stock, but tf aren't! :cry: :cry:

You know if it tooks to long to bf to reestock?? :(

15. Seem that PF are now out of stock. /sigh

Well, that sucks. I hope they restock soon. :crushed

16. I've had the same problem... May or Emilie and then they put Sarang on there. I've decided to get a Sarang because she has Emilie's smile and May's teeth. :grin:

Won't be able to until maybe February... have to save up. *_*
      Loki's Mom

17. Was anyone able to order a boy? I found the update pretty early, and I ordered two girls. I wanted Choco, but neither he nor Peter were ever available that I saw...

Perhaps they still need to re-stock the boy body?

Still, I'm very happy to be getting the girls, finally, after nearly 6 months wishing for them! Yay!