1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix Mystery Dolls

May 29, 2020

1. Hi everyone!! I haven't seen a thread for these dolls yet and I really love the way they look so I decided to make my own discussion thread!!

Phoenix Mystery seems to be a new BJD company trying to break into the market! I couldn't find a lot of information about them with a quick google search; unfortunately they have two incredibly common words as their name, and Phoenix by itself is already a BJD company! I'm not sure if they're an off-shoot of them, or if it's just a coincidence. I imagine that, as they grow, the community at large will gain more information about them.

Phoenix Mystery doesn't have their own website (yet): their main dealer seems to be Legend Dolls (though clover-singing also has listings), and I ordered my first fullset girl, PingYang, through them. I'm still waiting on her and plan to do an unboxing and an examination of her body, but I noticed that they released their second girl, Shuanglu, today on 5/29!! That's not even a 3 month period between releasing sculpts!! I think she's very beautiful, but I probably won't get her (for now ;)).

Both of their girls so far share the same 60cm body, which you can order by itself!! It looks like a nice body, but I don't think anyone in the general public has had a chance to try it out yet!!

Anyway, I'll turn it over to you!! I'd love to talk to some people who've seen what Phoenix Mystery's offering and want to take a chance on them!!

2. Phoenix Mystery dolls have been decided on topic for DoA. :)

3. Oh good! anyone bought one yet?

4. I've heard on weibo that Loong Soul and Phoenix Mystery are under same company.

5. I ordered Buquan with faceup in April, and since Phoenix Mystery and LoongSoul are under the same company, I think she’ll arrive by the end of this year.
      Can’t believe there’s no other thread about PM, I love their girls very much! Their outfits are also a great combination of Chinese traditional Hanfu and modern fashion!

6. This thread was hard to find! I was wondering if anyone had ordered any of their boy dolls as they're very pretty! I wish you could order the heads separately though.

7. I keep pondering one... but haven't actually ordered him.I'm short of space and they're tall guys.

8. The new PM boy, Qin Shang, looks absolutely amazing. I wish I had more space for a full doll... :(

9. Yeah that's kind of why I wish the heads could be bought separately, so I could hybrid one to a smaller body

10. Question: if they are indeed the same umbrella as Loongsoul, would it be possible to order Mystery Phoenix through a Loongsoul dealer? I've not had any dealings with Legenddoll or NewCloverSinging but reviews seem to be a bit spotty (the former especially), I'm seeing what other options there may be before I pull the trigger.

11. I think BJDivas will sometimes place orders for dolls that aren't listed on their site, so it could be worth asking? I've also seen them on Moonlight BJD

12. I’ve had really good experiences with NewCloverSinging, personally. I’ve only ordered twice, but with their second order they were nice enough to send my head that got in separately from the body I ordered, so I got it a few months early. They didn’t even make me pay separate shipping.

their shipping is a little weird. I’ve found it consistently disappears for 1-2 weeks between China and Canada, but once it gives me a Canadian tracking number, it arrives quickly.

13. Thank you for sharing your experience! OK, seems like negative feedback might've been a fluke.

The new PingYang fullset has me feeling some kind of way. :3nodding: These dolls seem so elegant!

14. Hello, has there been anyone who has been able to make a purchase with this brand? I wanted to know if any Loong Soul owners can affirm that they have the same resin as Phoenix Mystery, I have seen that many of their dolls are in white resin in the promotional photos but the white resin of Loong Soul is too ghostly for my taste, and I wanted to know if it was safer to choose the pink one.

15. Hi, anyone can review their doll here ? Any pictures ? How is the posability ?

16. I'm still waffling over ordering the guy I've been thinking about... So, no help here.

17. Hi there! Sorry, can't help you guys right away, but I'm currently waiting for a PhM body for my boy, so as soon as it's here I'll be happy to review the posability and other aspects of the body. It's been already 5 months since my order though :sigh So you can make some conclusions about how "fast" the company is.

18. I am waiting on a Ping Yang Zhao Princess 2.0 fullset. I ordered at the end of September and I am guessing it's going to take at least 6 months. I ordered through New Clover Singing which I have already had good experience with.

19. Are you kidding me?
      It hasn't been 12h after I just bought a doll and I just find the perfect sculpt and clothes for a character I want to shell???
      He has the perfect expression; the slightly upturned I-know-something-you-don't-and-won't-tell-you lips, the know-it-all eyes...
      My wallet!
      The only problem are his weirdly big shoulders. He should be 2cm shorter than his 73cm Loongsoul counterpart, but his shoulders are 2cm bigger???
      What gives!
      He can't even fit in his potential new clothes!!!
      Does this hobby really only consist of suffering?
      Now I have to spend my time waiting for my doll speedrunning the 5 stages of grief...
      BJD's are truly a dangerous endeavor...