1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Photo hosting site and help

Dec 28, 2019

1. I have tried so many sites to host photos and share here but literally nothing works. I no longer use a computer as it's gotten to be so much trouble and my internet is limited, as its Hughes Net. So I use my phone. All I get is broken images no matter what. I'm about to give up so I need help!

2. Personally I use Flickr and do the pro account. I am very happy with the quality of service.

3. Hi Rynn :) I love seeing familiar faces here after having been gone so long, myself..

I've been using a mix of imgbb Upload Image — Free Image Hosting and Flickr on my phone without too many problems.

4. I use imgur and find that sometimes the link doesn’t work and only the poster can see the picture when they go into edit mode >.<

5. Yeah, no site works without being on a computer anymore...I give up. Ah well

6. I had a similar problem and could only use the computer with my flickr account to post a photo. Without a computer, you might try searching for the "desktop site" on your phone? The mobile-friendly ones only have one option for link sharing, but you usually can still access the desktop version on your phone. That's the only other thing I would try.

7. You can get to the Flickr site from your phone if you get on Chrome, Google it and then click the three dots in the corner so you can “request desktop site,” but I’m finding that you get as far as opening the BB code and then it refuses to select all and bring up the copy button at the same time. *_*

Flickr is for some reason determined not to be mobile friendly for anything but viewing (uploading from the app cuts functionality too), which seems like shooting itself in the foot, but there you are.

8. I don't know how helpful this will be, but I think I've found a way for mobile only users to post pictures here. I'm using flickr on Google Chrome on my (really old) phone. This seems to only work on Google Chrome. You have to do what Amet said above and click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen. If you scroll down there will be an option for desktop site. If you click this while on flickr.com it will make flickr display the desktop site every time you go there. Click on the picture you want to share and click the download option below it (it looks like a downward arrow). This will give you options and you want to click on view all sizes. This will load a new page. Then you hold your finger on the picture until you get options and select open image in new tab. It's the url of the new tab that you can use to post the picture on doa. Then continue with the tips doa has on the faq. I hope this is helpful. The bb code doesn't seem to work for doa btw.

9. [​IMG]

10. Ah I can post it!