1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Photobucket ToS changes

Jul 5, 2017

1. it didn't download because you were not there to d it... when it says it will take a while that means to 'prepare' to dl... then you have to hit the second download button THEN it dl's... fun huh?.... and the email... if you get to it too late the process simple times out... and yo start again ... whee?

2. @Lady Tiku -- Wow, thanks for the info! I'm going to wait a while... because when I tried today, I couldn't even get to the "prepare to dl" part!

--------------------------------

I tried to see when I last paid for my Plus account, but of course PB doesn't seem to have that info... just says that I have a Plus 20 account (which was discontinued a while ago). Hmmm... I'm not sure how I was autopaying that... (I don't recall changing my cc on there at all... maybe it's billing my bank account? I don't remember how to even find out how I set up an autopay... yet I still am signed up... unless PB is totally out of their minds and hasn't updated... I guess I'll know if I start getting 3rd Party-blocked! what a mess...
      Oh... I see down at the bottom there are links about PAYMENTS... That led to links about how to change payments and plans... I'll need to check those out...

3. do note it doesn't actually say 'preparing' that's what the 'may take a while' page is ... for me i get a big grey box (supposed to be a video i guess)
      after that you should get 'another' download button... THAT is the actual dl... so messed up

4. The new "status" page indicates you can download a picture! One picture at a time does work.Some of my very old photos are on my very old pc which needs a new power supply. So I have been downloading some of them.

5. move them into album or several... and dl the 'album'

6. I tried and it didn't work. I think there are too many people downloading right now. I'll try again in a couple weeks!

7. yep understood ... i found a lull in things and got 5 smaller albums! wheeeeeeeeeeee! lol

8. OMG! I have A LOT of pictures there. I probably won't upload most of them again though. Like all my old The Sims pictures and my pixel dolls. But I'm downloading everything and deleting albums as I go.

Haven't even gotten to my BJDs yet. SIGH!

Dustbunnie

9. Yes, it was quieter last night and I did get 3 albums downloaded and I did get the email notice!

10. I was able to download a couple of smaller, ancient albums a couple days ago, but now it won't let me download my 'Bucket', where 90% of my pictures are. :(

11. I had success late in the evening last night. It's not working now.

12. I was actually able to get through after about a half dozen attempts.
      Ugh! I have SO much sorting to do before I can even THINK of transferring all this over to Flickr My poor Flickr is gonna have to adopt about 100 new albums so I don't have to scroll through 30 pages of pics just to find stuff. :sweat

13. tag as you upload to flickr... it's your only hope LOL

14. I've also used Photobucket since the beginning for all my Sims pictures. Unfortunately, since I don't play anymore, I've decided to just delete my Sims blogs because of this. :( It's easier than reuploading elsewhere.

Adding: So when you delete your account and they ask you why, tell them why you're leaving. Their new policy sucks arse!

#155 kitkat10, Jul 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    15. My flickr just asked me to sign in before accessing it today which is unusual. Usually I can just type flickr and search and it goes right to my Flickr page. So I signed in but now there's a totally new page that looks like a new account but one that is still linked to my original email and ALL of my content is gone! Yikes. What just happened?

16. I had to sign into my yahoo mail this morning. I think that also signs me into flickr. But flickr looks normal.

17. Flickr usually takes me through two log-in pages, one asking for my yahoo mail and one for the password, but once I get in it's all normal.

18. I've been searching the help forums and just sent an official request for help. It sounds like I'm not alone. Be careful with your photos on Flickr. I have mine backed up but otherwise i may have just lost all of them.