1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pic of the new Volks store location in Torrence..

Oct 30, 2005

1. I drove by there today...not much to show yet though, its in a pretty nice area with mostly warehouses and stuff...
      anyway here is a pic, i will drive by once a week or so to see if i can see something else :)
      [​IMG]

2. Thanks for the photo ^^ Did you see what the parking situation was like?

3. :D

I wish I was going...you guys have fun now!

4. Thanks for the photo, it looks so different from the one on their website. *_*
      I wonder how big is inside.

Pony_gery

5. From the looks of it it's probably one of those warehouse plaza in Torrance... Parking should be abundant. :grin:

6. remember some of the photos on their website are the Volks Salon/Mansion which is a different building/area.

I'm so looking forward to seeing more! Poor Volks, we are stalking them.

7. I will check out the parking situation next week, i had my hubby with me,so i didnt want to take too long...:) I wonder where that Mansion thingy is....time to do some stalking..hehe

8. "Volks USA Inc."

There's just something so cool about that... :daisy :grin: :chibi

9. *circles around building like a vulture* >3

10. a drive by stalking ... mmm ... I would be in the car with binoculars!
      This is so exciting and I am thrilled for all those able to attend.

11. I went also today after my work. :grin:
      It's night time, so hard for me to take pictures....
      LOGO
      [​IMG]
      INSIDE of 1F
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      PARKING LOT
      [​IMG]

I think inside is REALLY SMALL!! :barf
      maybe can fit 30 people or less in 1F
      But I saw a stair to 2F so maybe it's 2 stories shop?
      (It's a 2 stories office building. When I was there, 2F had light so they might still working?! and 2F is bigger than 1F about twice size I guess.)
      I also saw the blank shelfs. :oops:
      About parking, you can't park to the curb because it's restrickted.
      Parking lot is not big but it's around the building (3 sides).
      You can find a space nearby without a problem.

And it's a business/industrial districk so there's nothing around there. :|
      From Volks, it's only 5 minutes drive to Mitsuwa, where you can eat....

12. ah neato. those places are hard to find :oops: i have a ton of buildings that look like that near me. i hope everybody wont be squashed in there

13. This is too funny - stalking a building...

14. What's really funny is that I'm stalking a thread about stalking a building. :D

15. ...ooooh...now we can ALL join in the stalking of Volks USA even if we're across the country! lol How cool!!

16. when exactly does this store open?

17. thanks. i figured there was one of those. just couldn't find it... search hates me.