1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

pictus01 Feedback Thread

Apr 28, 2009

1. Starting A feed back thread for my self
    2. Excellent transaction with PICTUS01! He bought a NaNuRi 2007 head from me, paid promptly, and was very friendly and easy to talk to. Would happily do business with him again. ^_^
    3. I did some mod work for PICTUS01. A very honest, friendly, understanding person to work with. Paid quickly, and communicated well. I would happily transact with him again anytime. A+++ :)
    4. PICTUS01 adopted a Vampire Chiwoo from me. All I can say is that this was one of my best layaway transactions to date. I highly recommend PICTUS01 as a buyer. Prompt payments were made each week, and overall a fabulous person to communicate with. I even got to learn more about his resin crew. Thanks again! I know the lil' vampiel will love his new home. I can already tell that he is going to be spoiled. Enjoy the extra goodies. <3
    5. He bought a SOOM Beryl from me :)
      Transaction was great, payment very fast and it was a joy to talk with him.
      Very nice person!
      Thank you!
    6. I did some mod work on PICTUS01's Dollstories Kyria. I added new eyelids and fangs. He was great at communication and was patient with the time it took. His girlfiend was a sweetie too!
    7. PICTUS01 commissioned me to paint his Vampire Chiwoo, including full body blushing, and everything went wonderful!
      Kept great communication and paid promptly. Just fabulous! :) Hope to work with him again. :aheartbea Thanks, Pete!
    8. Thanks ShallowSleep. your work is allway's spot on 3 more comming your way:)
    9. PICTUS01 bought a doll from me. His communication was great and payment was quick. He's a great buyer to do business with.
    10. Bought a head and hand on layaway from me and paid promptly and finished ahead of time. :)
    11. I bought a Luts Delf type 3 WS boy body from PICTUS01. The transaction was very smooth. Great/quick communication and very helpful. Well packed and item was as described. Thank you!