1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Pide's Feedback Thread!

Jan 10, 2011

1. for feedback!
      Since I'll probably be v. active in buying things ahaahh :fangirl:

2. Pidies Ordered an SD wig from my shop~ It was a smooth and great transaction~ fast payment not to mention. XD

PLease do stop by again any time~

3. Pidies bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. Pidies bought a SWITCH wig from me ^^. The transaction is great and smooth. She's a great buyer!

5. A+++++++++++++ transaction!

I sold Another Secret Orchid head to Pidies and it was a perfect sale from the beginning to the end. Pidies paid immediately and let me know at once when the head arrived. I will be absolutely delighted to deal with Pidies any time again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!