1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Pipo Bunny .vs. DollZone Bunny (size & clothing questions)

Nov 8, 2008

1. Hello,
      I currently have a dollzone bunny.
      Im curious to know if the dollzone bunny & pipo bunny have the similar sized bodies?
      Im also looking for clothing to fit my dollzone bunny. Can anyone please link me to some places that sell lovely dresses & outfits, pretty please?
      thankyou x 1mil. :aheartbea
    2. Hi!

There is this convenient sticky right up there in this subforum: Anthros: Comparison Photos - you can find many comparison photos of various anthros including Pipos and Dollzone bunnies^^

Anyway which Pipos bunny were you thinking of, the bigger Curo or the smaller Rooney?

here is a post about Curo and DZ Bunny:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2936054&postcount=3 - as you can see there is quite a bit of size difference between them so I don't think they could share clothes...

And here is a big lineup where you can see a Dollzone Fox and a Pipos Rooney next to each other (DZ Fox uses the same body as DZ Bunny): http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3839190&postcount=13 - they are much closer in size, but I think unless the clothes are on the big and baggy side for Rooney they may be too small for a DZ Bunny....

Anyway - I don't know DZ Bunny's exact measurements but I'm pretty sure that Dollzone lists it on their site so you may look it up and try to find a similarly sized tiny BJD (not anthro) and look for clothes fitting them. DZ Bunny doesn't have a tail so you don't have to worry about special fitting, any clothes that fit a similarly sized tiny (here is the tiny size chart) would fit your bunny, too :)

I'm sorry that I couldn't help about specific shops and dresses but that's all I know :sweat

EDIT: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172711&highlight=dollzone+clothes - this is a discussion thread about DZ pets, there is some info about clothes in there, too^^ For example I've found out that Featherfall carries a clothing line from Guessdoll that fit DZ pets and Lati yellows ( link here)^^ - that said you may want to check out Latidoll's own clothes for their Yellow line :)
    3. Thanx for the help Smaug. I saw that the DZ bunny is very similar to the small Pipo Rooney. so i think i need to find clothes that fit rooney. now just to find them:sweat
    4. miomo, I have a DZ bunny, too. I don't know whether the Pipos clothing would fit, but I have found that the 8" Madeline clothing fits the bunnies. You can find it very reasonably priced on ebay.
    5. Loose Lati yellow (the regular body not the supersized body-- I think they call it the renewal body which is the same size as the older regular Lati Yellows) clothing fits the DZ bunny as well and there's a ton of cute stuff out there for them. Lati Yellow pants can be a little tight.

(I've got both a regular Lati Yellow and a DZ bunny and most of their stuff is interchangeable)
    6. thats soooooooo cool thankyou
    7. Dollzone bunny is soooo cute. xD
    8. congrats on your dollzone bunny! i am sure it is very very cute :)