1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Doll Special Lottery Event

Apr 9, 2007

1. [​IMG]
      Piposdoll released new cat doll Siamese Baha.
      Limited 30 dolls.

To celebrate this event, Piposdoll is pleased to announce a prize drawing
      lottery.

Prize is one free Siamese Baha doll.
      Includes: Doll with special makeup, doll coated in urethane coating to
      prevent discoloration and increase durability of doll.

Requirements for the lottery prize:
      - Current Baha owners ONLY*
      - Submit the Baha certificate number/s when purchased/received**
      See for details on how to submit: Lottery Information

Submit your chance to win the lottery here: http://piposdoll.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=key

Application acceptance timeline: April 08 -30, 2007

*For previous Baha owners with the certificate number that comes with the doll.

**The drawing will be randomly selected by certificate number received.

***Prize winner will be announced on May 01, 2007 at piposdoll.com

Siamese Baha will be shipped after May 15, 2007 to the winner.

2. My Baha is on layaway so does that mean I couldn't enter? I'm not sure the dealer has gotten them yet. Also the link goes to a non-English website. Help, because I'd love to enter the contest.

Additional info:

My dealer does have the numbers and sent me mine. I also found out that the website is a mixed language website. So when I opened the link and saw just Korean (I believe that's where Pippos is) and my browser asked me if I wanted to load a language package I just assumed that the site was non-English. It's the first BJD company website I have seen like this as I purchase mostly my dolls from a USA dealer. The dealer is the one who communicates with the company.

My dealer is going to enter the contest for me as I couldn't even figure out how to register so I could write on the Q&A board. My dealer has a translator who communicates with the company for her.

3. :D I will participate it!!!
      I don't believe that I won :P I'm jinx

mmmm I don't understand what i must to draw, and where I must to send it.
      I before must to send my certificate?
      The lottery is for a only one siamese baha?

4. where do you go to buy these?

5. Do you have a certificate number? It seems that you can only enter if you have that. I would email them and ask, though, since you are about to be an owner.

6. Does anyone know how to register? Do you have to join Pipos?

7. Does anyone know who won?

8. Congrats to the winner! I wish I had gotten mine in time to participate..

I think they mean they will have more events in the future :O

9. Woah!!! Gongrats to the winner!!!!! :D

10. that pic of the siamese kitty holding his new owners name is the cutest thing in the world! *heart*

congrats, winner