1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos' Majestic Line 70cm boys, human and anthro

May 26, 2014

1. Oh wow, I'm really loving the new sphinx Raoh head with the cool outfits! Fortunately I don't collect dolls in that size so my wallet is safe but I see they're offering the head separately. I'm thinking as the head is smaller and more compact if it'll go with one of my 62-64cm bodies. I was on the fence at first they didn't have a face up option and i'm no good at them. But I spotted they're offering the limited face up for a couple of weeks so have taken the plunge. I let you know if the head works with a smaller body! :sweat

2. Cool, i've received my Raoh head, gotta love Pipos short waiting time! As usual Pipos has done a nice face up and they even sent him with a pair of the Delight cat eyes installed (I was expecting standard glass ones so a nice surprise)
      [​IMG]
      Interestingly, it looks like Pipos has changed their off white colour from a very light ivory white to a pink white. It's close to Luts real skin white, Little Monica white, Dreaming Doll pink white.

And for those who wanted the comparison, the head on some different sized 1/3 bodies-
      [​IMG]
      ALM 60cm body, Ringdoll 62cm body and Luts 65cm body. I think the head looks best on a 62cm range body, it starts to look too small on the 65cm body once it's dressed, especially as the Luts 65 has the most enormous hands which look very over-sized compared to the head:XD: But there wasn't too much of a problem dropping the head on a smaller body as the neck hole isn't too large so only slight gapping with the 60-62cm bodies.

#183 Epicari, Aug 8, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2023
    3. I purchased the Min O head, 70 cm, but it says 75cm inside the head :sweatanyways he's beautiful! Now the hunt for a body begins! Skintone is 'Normal'.
      The body the head was temporarily on is a Volks SDGr B that's a few years old.
      I think the neck is too thick for this head.
      The opening for the s-hook and elastic is not a circular opening, but more cylinder, so if you have a body with a thick elastic knot, it won't fit.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG][/SP
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#184 PinkBear, Aug 5, 2023
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2023