1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos new doll? What do you think it will be? (Ringo)

Feb 14, 2008

1. AWww!
      And it looks like they are improving at the face up and bodie blush!
      Darnit I shoulda waited. My first pipos baha looks pretty sad in comparison (no tail and bad faceup). BUt I still love him.

2. The Goods which Treslyn ordered is delivering

yaay! I can't wait for him to get here so I can make some sweet clothes!

3. I have posted photos of my Ringo HERE if you want to have a look ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Here's my little Ringo wondering what to dooooo about these mice! (Highly pose able kitty, btw.)
      [​IMG]

5. My new little Sug.....

Love her face-up!:aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

6. Nooooo! Before all of your pictures I was just interested in Curo and Rooney. Do you think I won the lottery? :x

Seriously though, I love all the pictures. Has anyone ordered the Strawberry Ringo? She looks a little pinker then the regular Ringo. Is she?

7. Love the new pictures...

8. Bumping this up for discussion of the new Siamese Ringo! I think he's utterly adorable, even cuter than the original Ringo, and if I wasn't living in a cardboard box thanks to Sard, I'd order one of these sweet little guys. Anyone else taking the plunge?

9. I just did! *gulp* My first BJD actually, I never saw that coming. I've even got a name and character for him already. Looks like you're getting one too blackwings^^

10. Ringo is a doll-baby. I finally couldn't resist anymore, and ordered one from Dolls and Friends. Although I think the Siamese Ringo is adorable, I like the original. Luckily D&F still had a couple in stock.

11. I was really torn between the Ringo Siamese and Sugar Robin. In the end, i picked the robin but i really do want the siamese someday...i've only seen like 2 people who bought them though. maybe there will be enough by the time I decide to order. *hopes*

12. I'm sure there will be, seeing as they're still available on the Pipos site as well as Dolls and Friends. :) Nonetheless, I'm truly saddened that they're not that popular! Their blushing is drop dead gorgeous, although it can come out darker than it should in photos.

I forgot to post a picture of my boy before, but here he is in his new kimono:
      [​IMG]

13. He is adorable. The cutest little samurai cat!

14. Nawh. So sad. I can't see the picture! Congrats anyways! :)

15. New pics of Penny, my Ringo :) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. In the end, I couldn't resist the awesome cute that is Siamese Ringo! My littlest kitty came home on Saturday (he made it to the PO on Halloween, but I couldn't pick him up until the next day). He's at least twice as adorable in person as in Pipos' pictures--I keep wondering how on earth they keep creating such heart-melting dolls. His blushing is perfect, and his tiny, tiny paws :fangirl:. If anyone wants one, now is the time--Dolls and Friends are closing shop and most of their dolls, including Ringo, are 15% off! Now to find some clothes for him--I adore his outfit, but the poor boy can't wear the same thing all the time.

EDIT: Penny is adorable, Mieko! Where did the chocolate tin come from? It's not ReMent, is it?

17. I'm excited about the new NEW release of a tiny doll they say is going to be like Ringo....

18. I would like an even baby-er Bao or Robin.

:nosebleed

19. Patience! Since they're doing an even tinier kitty, I bet a tinier fox-kit won't be far behind!

20. Well I don't see too many Ringos floating around anymore...I got a Siamese Ringo over the summer but haven't really shown it here...but here is my sweet Tuptim who can be seen with her friends on my Photobucket and my Flickr

[​IMG]