1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Rooney tiny baby bunny

Apr 17, 2008

1. By the way, I love the custom paint job on your rooney! His paws are especially cute <3

2. Pipos just posted an announcement about special group orders. You can order any of the new basics in any of the 4 colors, white, mint, beige & grey. But this special color request/order but be done in multiples of 3. So if you want a Rooney in grey then you must order 3.

3. Ooh, now there's a possibility-- Wonder if I should put up a feeler for a group order!

Sparrow -- My white Rooney - lesseee... I bought him secondhand in the beginning of 2009. He's been outside for meets and "barefoot-bunny" photoshoots, never fully dressed, since then. This pic below was taken in mid 2011. Compared to the white of his albino eyes, he has changed color. But it's not a definite yellow, or a green, just a shift towards pale ivory-white rather than paper white. He still photographs very white.

And I just checked him in person. Poor bunny - he's actually more dirty than anything, from all the fields and dirt I keep sticking him into! And he did a face plant recently that chipped a tiny spot on his muzzle. Time for a good cleaning and touch-up!

[​IMG]

edit: I changed the photo choice above - this is the orig. photo, taken on an overcast day last October:
      [​IMG]
      Ignore the text part. This pic might show the ivory tone a bit better--

4. Love your pics, Hobbywhelmed! Your Rooney is adorable! :fangirl:

5. By the way I asked DDE if they would be selling the new Pipos line and they said they would if demand was high enough. So anyone who uses DDE, please request the new series!!

6. Adorable obediently bunny;)
      I hope that there will be more small version of the bunny.

7. I went straight to DDE when I heard there were new basics available but I didn't see any sign of them, so I just ordered directly from Pipos. I'm sure there would be plenty of folks that would be interested in ordering some of these dolls and I do hope they will carry them for you, Sparrow! :)

There is currently a new one being offered now, haoii. You can see it here: http://piposland.com/index.php :)

My Rooney's status changed and he's now shipped. I'll try to post a pic here after he arrives. :D

8. I ordered the new Pipos Rooney with the face up and she has already shipped! I wanted a Rooney for so long so I'm super excited! *_*

9. Congrats, Lady Kanna! Looks like our Rooney bunnies are hopping home around the same time. :)

10. I LOVE the Rooney with the new faceup...I really want to order one, but I also want the Cheshire Cat! Maybe I'll save until I can order both at the same time, lol.

11. Cattwo-They must be keeping each other company! :daisy

BarBGirl1999-
      I hope you get to order them soon! :)

12. I just went to check her out, Lady Kanna - great pics! Mine arrived yesterday, too, but I'm so slow about taking pics - glad you did, so that others can see how precious this new Rooney is. Don't you just love her face-up?! :aheartbea And those frog shoes are truly wonderful, too! Have fun with yours, Lady Kanna! And thanks a bunch for posting those nice pics and the link to them above - I really enjoyed seeing them! :fangirl:

13. Adorable pics!!! She looks so cute with her little froggy shoes and the picnic dress! Makes me want one even more...thanks for sharing <3

14. Cattwo-Congratulations! I hope you post photos soon, I would love to see yours! What did you name your Rooney? &#9829;_&#9829; Thank you so much and yes, I adore her face up!

BarBGirl1999-Thank you! You should get a Rooney, I don't think you would regret it! :daisy

15. A Pippos Rooney is all I need to make me a happy woman! Maybe this is the year . . .

16. Thank you for the congrats, Lady Kanna! I hope to take some pics very soon and I'll be sure to post them here. I named mine Parsley. :aheartbea

Well, I've seen a number of Rooney bunnies and this latest one is my favorite, so I'm glad I waited to get one. If you love the face-up on this one - go for it, Riverbear! She's sure to make you happy! :)

17. Riverbear-I totally agree with Cattwo! :thumbup

Cattwo-Parsley is such a sweet name, I love it! &#9829;

18. Too bad the open duration for the alternate colors group ordering is so short. The group order someone's running for the mint and beige is going good, but it doesn't look like anyone but me is interested in one for grey. Ah well, hopefully they'll run some kind of special later on in the year.

19. Looks like I may be going for a mint AND beige Rooney in the group order... It's too hard to decide between them :p