1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Rooney tiny baby bunny

Apr 17, 2008

1. I'm not sure this discussion is still active, but I was wanting to know if pipos' white resin yellows easily. I really hate to deal with yellowing, it's heart breaking really :C And I want to keep my dolls out in the open, not packed away. If it's a problem then I'll go to the beige so it's less noticeable. So, does anyone know or have comparison photos? I'd love you forever if you do <3

2. Sparrow, I replied about this to you in the Pipos thread! Have no fear, the yellowing is minimal!

Here, compared to pure white, and he was bought secondhand in 2009:

[​IMG]

3. Oh yay! Thanks so much!! I guess I already asked some time ago and forgot... sorry about that^^. I didn't really care until I noticed my pukifee ante begin to yellow after owning her for about six months. I'll keep her put away more now but I don't want to have to do that for my other dolls. I looked around at some photos of older pipos models and they appeared to be less bright white but not yellow. It seems pipos white resin mellows with age becoming off-white and I'm happy with that :D

Thanks again!

4. This is the first time I've had a chance to take a pic of my new Rooney with my older Curo - just in time to wish everyone a Happy Easter and Springtime!

[​IMG]

5. Cattwo - your Rooney is so adorable!! I sort of want to upgrade my older Rooney but I love her too much for that. Thanks for sharing!

6. Cattwo-So sweet & CUTE! &#9829;

7. Thank you, xx79xx!

Thank you, Lady Kanna!

Thank you both so much for the nice comments! :D

8. Your Flynn looks so adorable, Ban Sidhe! Love her little dress with the carrots on it! :fangirl:

9. I am in love with Bunny Flynn!!! She is so adorable. Is this the bunny with the movable ears? She is so cuteeeeeee!

10. Just realized I completely forgot to post my Rooney color comparison pic in this thread! I should have better outdoor shots over this weekend if the rain decides to not stay longer than Friday:

[​IMG]

And of course, Ban Sidhe's lovely Flynn is a perfect example of a grey Rooney, if I'm not mistaken. :)

11. They look so adorable together, xx79xx! Love them! :aheartbea

12. xx79xx-So cute! ^^

13. I could cry right now...>.> I can't believe I missed the deadline to get a beige Rooney...My pet rabbit is very sick and he might not be with me for a very long time and that's exactly HIS color. I've wanted to make a BJD that looks like him for a while but I was afraid of dyeing resin...

I'm going to open a thread on the marketplace...if anyone comes across a beige rooney fs, pleeease pm! :/ :(

@xx79xx: wonderful bunnies, this makes me smile!

14. Sorry for the double post, my rabbit had to be put to sleep today. I am more than heartbroken right now. And right now it doesn't look like I will be able to get ahold of a beige Rooney (still awaiting a reply from PIPOS). It might seem so weird but I really want to get resin-fy him to keep his memory, maybe fellow pet owners understand.

And since he had a snowy white paw as well....I keep debating back and forth if it would be better to get a white one and get him aibrushed to like like my bunny!

[​IMG]
      RIP - I will miss you so much! by tinydancingdoll, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      my rabbit ;) by tinydancingdoll, on Flickr

Can anyone help me? it would be appreciated.

I know that if I get a white one airbrushed completely i might not be able to "play" with him properly...Will the sealed surface get dirty very quickly? Does anyone know?

I could also dye myself but I'm even more scared of it now because I don't want a mediocre dye-job....he has to be perfect!

Again, sorry for the double post everybody, hope you understand!

15. I love the bunnies...I could so easily get hooked on these! There're soooo cute!

16. Your rabbit is so sweet, tinydancingdoll! I sincerely hope you will be able to find a beige Rooney soon! :daisy

17. Eep! Just had to share - I've got a Rooney coming, and I'm positively exploding with excitement. ^o^ I'm a sucker for bunnies in general, and I've wanted a Rooney for sooooo long. I have no idea how I'm gonna paint him yet, but ideas abound. EEP!

tinydancingdoll - I'm so sorry to hear about your bun-buns. *sniffle* I hope you find your resin bunny boy.

18. Aw the Mint Rooney is so cute. *stomps feet* I wanted one so bad.

19. Did anyone read the new notice Pipos just posted for a special summer event. They are offering some of their dolls in different color for a limited time. There will be a lavender & light blue Rooney available :)