1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetdoll 41cm, 43cm and 45cm Discussion Part 2

Nov 26, 2008

1. She's beautiful, @Sodabeentjes! I really love the soft pinkish-purple colors you've used. I know what you mean, some double-jointed bodies allow for more flexibility, but they lack the stability of their single-jointed counterparts. I've never handled the single-jointed Planetdoll bodies, but my Riz is much more stable than my Hujoo MSD body, which is the only other double-jointed body I have. So I'm grateful for that, at least.

@Calabri, I love how you've styled her and her bright copper red hair. Is that the Planetdoll tan skin?

#641 xinwang, Dec 9, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    2. Oh dear Planetdoll vanished off ebay. The new website is still up and running as far as I can see. I ordered a Riz 10 days ago. Guess have to drop them an email.

3. I like Emily in tan skin! I was looking on their website but apparently this sculpt is not available anymore? Hmm...

4. I'm so in love with Planetdoll's sculpts and tan skin. I already have my eye on them for my second doll! Tara is just so pretty and to be honest I really wish they'd make Elf Renee into an MSD.:chibi

5. I love seeing everybody's Planetdoll girls :aheartbea

My Planetdoll girls Emma and Roseanne. Roseanne is waiting on a body and I really hope to own a Riz one day soon as well :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#645 nat17, May 6, 2016
      Last edited: May 6, 2016
    6. Oh wow! Both faceups are by Heliantas, yes? Love, love, love them! Planetdoll is one of my favorite sculpts but I have had lots of trouble this past year getting the correct color doll and they were closed down last year for months with my order floating. I've given up on ordering anymore.

7. Thank you :lol:. Yes both faceups by Heliantas. I'm a huge fan of her work. Thats a shame to hear that Planetdoll's service seems to have gone downhill. I found them really good but that was three years ago. I may have to look in to it a bit more before placing another order with them.

8. Hi all, this is my girl...hope you like her.

[​IMG]

#648 stellarphenomena, May 10, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    9. Hi! I'm planning my first new doll purchase and was pretty well decided on a Planetdoll until I saw this thread. Has anyone done business with them recently? Am I safe if I pay with Paypal?

Also, could anyone give me the basic (chest, waist, hip and foot) measurements of the 43 cm "new" body?

10. I don't know where you're located, but I love ordering from Oobie Doll. I got all of my Planet Dolls from them, they are completely reliable and honest and have great customer service.

11. I didn't get from Planetdoll, but from Denver Doll Emporium USA they have in-stock items.

12. Thank you for your suggestions, sorry it took me so long to reply! I had already checked both those sites and neither had what I wanted. Now a good deal on another doll I was considering came up on a used one, so no new doll for me anytime soon.

13. Hi- I'm looking to get my first Planetdoll, but its so hard to decide which one! Does anyone have pix of pink Riz, pink Roseanne, tan Roseanne or tan Emma with the new body and default makeup? It seems that Riz and Emma only differ in the eyebrows?? and Roseanne w the fuller lips? If there are other differences, please let me know. It would be much appreciated!! Thanks

14. I have an order from months ago, but they haven't updated it, contacted me, or replied to my email. They claim to ship out in 10 to 15 days, but... Has anyone successfully ordered from them RECENTLY? Oobie Doll has a page mentioning problems communicating with them I found when searching for Planetdoll online... I'm starting to become a little bit worried.

15. Wow, I'm so sorry. I've only ordered mine from Oobiedoll and never had any problems. You might contact Oobie Doll, even though you didn't order from them, and ask if they have another contact email for them. Keep trying- I hope it all works out.

16. I recieved my Roseanne a week ago today, haven't gotten around to give her a faceup, as I've been working on her ears to make them smaller (the size of them made her look more like a child than she is) and shape them for easier fit for building elf ears!

Her name is Saga (Saganatt) and she's a vittra, a kind of underground fairy. I hope you like her! ^_^

[​IMG]

17. This is my tan skin planet doll emily. :)

[​IMG]

18. Omg I'm in love with her.

19. Little spam of Roseanne...

[​IMG]

20. LONGSHOT, especially cuz this thread isn't very active but has ANYONE hybrided with the 43cm body and took the extra neck piece off and kept it somewhere safe, any colour, because I unstrung my girl to dye her and her neck piece flung off somewhere and I have torn my bedroom apart trying to find JUST the resin piece (the magnet and bar are safe - somehow, and I'd rather be missing the magnet because I can use metal to look for that...)