Playhouse as doll diorama?

Jan 28, 2021

1. Has anyone ever customized one of those outdoor playhouses for kids into a doll habitat? Most of the ones I have seen are scaled kind of small for a ~3ft tall child, so it has me thinking that it could work pretty well for a 2-2.5ft tall doll, right?

This is one of my dream projects if I ever have an absurd excess of space in my home, so I'd love to see if someone has done something like this!

[​IMG]

2. Oh that sounds like a promising idea. I wonder if you can buy those diy kits and only use the parts you need to save some space. I must go google this.

3. Great, now you've planted the seed in my head. Now I'm obsessed with this idea.

4. I'd never thought of it, but I'd love to see what people would do with them. What a neat idea. I'm always trying to think of ways to get some kind of space for the boys, I could use some creativity like this.

5. That is how I've felt since I thought of it! So I had to put it out there at least, haha

I'm glad other people like this idea, if no one's made it yet maybe someone will soon :thumbup

6. Now I feel silly that I never thought of it!
      :doh
      Welllllp..... Time to get on it

7. I'm glad my dolls are evenly split between mature tinies and msd lol, I have made them roomboxes that seem to be growing. A dollhouse for SDs sounds like a dream! I'm pretty sure I've seen simple plywood playhouse kits too!

8. I’m glad I’m not the only one who went “hmmm, that could work for SD dolls”