1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Please Leave Feedback For Saranilla

Jun 28, 2006

1. Hi I am starting this thread since I have bought, sold and traded with many of you. So if you would please leave some feedback for me. :)
    2. I have bought and traded with Connie. She is honest, generous and ships fast.

12-1-06 I just had another successful and smooth deal with Connie!
    3. Connie has purchased from me and she is a very fast payer and very very easy to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you for such a wonderdul experience!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful buyer. Understanding, quick to pay, and very very easy to work with.

Golden stars and A++'s. : D
    5. I recently purchased a doll from Connie...she was friendly and shipped the item quickly! I received it as described and I totally recommend her!!
    6. saranilla is a responsible and considerate buyer and seller. Fast transactions! Thanks, Connie!

Linda S.
    7. I just recieved a head from Connie; Great service, super fast shipping, and a sweet sweet person. Can't wait to do business with her again. A+++
    8. Just received great body. Packed well , shipped quickly, and exactly as described. Connie is great to deal with! Thanks Connie!
    9. Just received my doll from Connie. She was a little dirtier than I expected, but hopefully I can fix that with some cleaning. She was also a little more stained than mentioned, but the staining on the rest of her body isn't as severe as it is where she described it.

Fast shipping, well-packed, and was very patient with the layaway.
    10. Oh Ney, :( I wish you would have contacted me since you don't feel she met your expectations instead of just dumping on me like this.
    11. she is really a good buyer ^_^
      very nice~~~thank you ^O^
    12. Saranilla bought a NS DES head from me, and was a pleasure to work with. Good communication, fast payment, and let me know when she arrived and that she was in good condition.
    13. Connie purchased my Megu head, and was a very fast, fast, payment. Great to do business with her. Thank you .
    14. I got an *EXCELLENT* deal on shoes from her and they were shipped very, very quickly.

She absolutely rocks as a seller!
    15. Recieved package very promptly. :) Kindly answered my questions in a kind and orderly fashion. A+
    16. Safely packaged and arrived super quick. Outfit in excellent condition. Would do business again without hesitation. :D
    17. Good seller! Very helpful and stuff arrived quickly too :) Thanks!
    18. perfect buyer! Paid quickly and very friendly! ^^
    19. Saranilla is a great seller! She responds to PMs right away and ships fast <3.
    20. I leave good feedback! She's super awesome and extremely nice! ^^ Stamp of approval.