New Doll Poppedijn OOAK Available at the End of March

Feb 6, 2017

1. [​IMG]

Hello guys,

Me and @Raouken wanted to show you guys our joint project: Poppedijn. Currently, we have finished three OOAK fullsets and are working to get the sales page ready. They will, all three, be available for sale by the end of March. Asking price is €985, with the option of a nine month layaway.

[​IMG]

Poppedijn is a 28cm doll, completely genderless, and we designed her to be a blank canvas that we can change into anything we want to be. Male, female, or neither. Raouken created all the outfits, the doll was made and hand cast by me.

Below, we show you the first three:

[​IMG]

"Grey Poppedijn is the first doll we finished and for that alone special to us. Raouken designed this one to be a goddess like creature, sitting in the world she created. The dress around her represents her world, both living and dead, all the embroidered creatures have connections to each other and she sits inbetween it, neutral and observing, as if it’s out of her hands now and there’s not much more she can do."

Face-up by @Lynsey

[​IMG]

"Green Poppedijn is created to underline the androgynous nature of this creature. The dress is neither overtly feminine, nor masculine and we believe Green is the perfect middleground :).

Face-up by @Lynsey

[​IMG]

"This one was designed by FreakStyleBJD/Silk. She is the Coming of Spring, when the snow is no longer able to hold back life wanting to grow and take over. Everywhere this Poppedijn goes, show withers away and flowers come bursting through.

face-up and body blushing by @PocketWolf

Thank you for your time,

Silk (www.freakstylebjd.com)
      Raouken (Raouken Corsets by Raouken)

2. Will Poppedijn ever be sold blank?

3. @Hi there, Marjie: Raouken and I started this project with the specific intent to create fullsets that mirrored our imagination. So, unfortunately, no blank dolls will be sold.