1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Feedback for l33tprincess!

Nov 10, 2006

1. I had a VERY pleasant trade transaction with l33tprincess. She is very sweet and shipped out very quickly, and let me know the moment the package arrived. Thankyou!

2. I had a perfect transaction with l33tprincess when I bought a Luts dress from her. She was very pleasant to deal with, kept up the communications and shipped amazingly fast. My item arrived in perfect condition and it was just as she described. I would be happy to deal with her in the future!

Thanks for everything!

3. Zoom! Speedy shipping and utterly adorable shorts. Terribly friendly too. :)

4. I bought a skirt from L33tprincess. She was very nice and helpful during the transaction, and the skirt arrived promptly and in brand new condition. It's a beautiful skirt and I'm very happy with it. Thank you for a smooth and really nice transaction!

5. I purchased a shirt and a pair of shoes from l33tprincess, and it was a wonderful transaction. Friendly and prompt communication, very swift shipping, and the items arrived in great shape!

6. Another wonderful transaction with the Princess. Bought a Volks MDD L-bust from here, came in in perfect condition. Thanks again!

7. Princess bought a pair of clear Obitsu heels last week, and was great to deal with. She paid promptly, kept in touch and let me know that the shoes arrived safely. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime. :) Thanks!

8. I just bought a few YO-SD clothes from 'Princess. She was very friendly and shipped the items very quickly. I would gladly do business with her again anytime.

Nancy Maya

9. I brought a sist faceplate from l33tprincess. It arrived timely and exactly as described ^_^ Communication was also very good.

Thanks so much!
      Nina

10. She was a wonderful seller, i hope to do business with her again!

11. Received my items today! Perfect transaction! No worries! Flawless! Thanks

12. she bought my Zaoll Luv with a very short layaway, she kept in touch during all the transaction and kept me informed when the doll arrived!
      She is very nice and friendly to deal with! Enjoy your new beauty!!:fangirl::fangirl:

13. Sarah sold an Unoa "O" faceplate to me. Item was reasonably priced and packaged well.
      Sarah is also very sweet and replies to pms sooo quickly!!
      I would highly recommend Saraj to everyone :)

Thanks,
      Nina

14. I bopught the most awesome jacket for my Keno from L33tprincess! Truly a pleasure!! Thank you so much!!
      -Melissa

15. I bought a head from L33tprincess and she was very sweet and helpful through the process. Very fast communication, very sweet, and he arrived quickly, safely, and the head is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much :aheartbea She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and was very helpful in answering some of my questions :D I would love to business with her again :chocoberry

16. I bought two dress shirts and a pair of jeans from l33tprincess! They arrived in perfect condition and were quickly shipped out. Thanks! You're awesome! :aheartbea

17. Bought a lovely little dress from l33tprincess. It arrived in great condition, and with a few little extras to complete the outfit! :D Overall a wonderful transaction. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a sweet YoSD outfit from l33tprincess. It arrived to me quickly and in perfect condition. The transaction overall was lovely. :3 I'd be happy to do business with her in the future.

19. Purchased a Btssb set from l33tprincess, great communication, fast shipping and perfectly packed items! Thank you!

20. Thank you for a smooth transaction.