1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive feedback for Misuka

Sep 23, 2006

1. Misuka joined a split with me. She had great communication and paid the invoice immediately. Thanks! : )

2. Misuka bought my Lieselotte. Great communication, both pleasant and assuring, and paid instantly - even though she was busy moving. :) Truly trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with~

3. I answered Misuka's WTB for some Chrom hands and she was quick to reply and very cordial. I'd be happy to sell to her again. Very easy transaction! :)

4. I sold Misuka a Klesis Marcia Rose dress and she was a very good buyer! She was highly understanding about when I explained to her about the post being slightly unreliable in the Philippines but everything went quite well and I am glad this had a great outcome and had no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend her to everyone. I hope you will enjoy your first Klesis dress. I always believed that the first one is always special. :aheartbea

5. Misuka is a responsible and understanding buyer!
      She sent prompt payment! Thanks for the smooth and fast transaction! :aheartbea

6. Misuka purchased a clothing set from me and yet again she has always been a good buyer. She sent payment for the dress promptly and was generally a very pleasant person to deal with! She was very understanding when there was a shortage of the EMS forms and there was a small delay in shipping the item out. :chibi I highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you again and hope you will enjoy your dress!

7. Misuka commissioned me to mod her tan Chalo. She was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend working with her to anyone. I would love to work with her again! Thanks so much!

8. Misuka participated in my split to Komat from Soom. Se is very nice and communicative. Is quickly in the payments. Was a pleasure!

9. Sold 2 pairs of eyes to Misuka
      Smooth transaction with fast communication and payment
      Couldn't be happier ^__^

10. Misuka took part in a Soom Cernunnos split I managed; she took the horns and she paid in full at the time of the purchase even though I was going to pay through layaway. She's fast and kind in replying and it has been a pleasure dealing with her! Thank you very much!:aheartbea

11. Wonderful buyer!! :D

I sold a head to her. She kept nice communication and paid promptly.
      Everything has gone smoothly and I highly recommend her!!

Thank you, Misuka!

12. Misuka participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication were timely, which made things go smoothly. Thank you for joining!!

13. Misuka commissioned me to face up her chalco and it was a smooth and fabulous transaction
      Her communication is prompt and she provided me with clear guides and photo references for my color palettes. Which helped a lot.

14. Misuka bought Nyx glass eyes from me. Great transaction and communication. Highly recommened ^^

15. I sold 2 pairs of eyes to Misuka, great communication and prompt payment. Would gladly do business with her again ^^

16. Misuka bought wigs and a dress set from me! Nice and polite buyer! Hope we have chance to trade again!
      Hope you like the items

17. Misuka bought a White-Luster Sylva on a April Story body from me and was nothing short of perfect! They had quick, friendly communication. Paid right away, and let me know when the doll arrived. They were also forgiving of me when I accidentally forgot to pack his antlers! I appreciated the understanding greatly. Overall, Misuka was one of my best buyers to date! Thank you again for the super smooth transaction and glad my boy found such a good home!

18. I sold a pair of eyes to Misuka. It was a perfect transaction thank you!

19. I sold her a body for a Soom Pink Light Centaur. Fast and easy transaction wonderful person to deal with! I would do business with them again!

20. This is my third time dealing with Misuka and each transaction was as great as the last. Thank you very much and I highly recommend her to everyone as always! :D