1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive feedback for Misuka

Sep 23, 2006

1. Misuka was a part of my Soom Lody Split. They were always very prompt with both replies and payments. I would gladly sell to them again! Thanks so much!

2. Misuka, as a buyer, has been nothing short of incredible. I am completely blown away.

In April of 2015, I contacted her about a WTB she had for a Soom Shale in blue. She was extremely friendly and very prompt in contact, and quickly agreed to buy my doll. However, upon getting him ready to ship, I discovered that I had been given the wrong CoA by the friend I had received him from in a trade. Misuka cheerfully agreed to wait until the CoA was found, and if not, for a decent screenshot of the order, which my friend was able to provide us.

Then the wait for the CoA began. Poor Misuka did not receive her body until May, because the CoA did not get to me until the dead end of April. She remained cheerful, polite, and patient through the entire process, and never wavered in her enthusiasm. Through those ensuing conversations we deduced that she was more interested in the body, and she was kind enough to give me a fair price, and allow me to keep the head. When the body arrived at last, she contacted me as soon as she could to let me know all was well. I cannot stress enough how amazed I am with her, or that I would not hesitate for an instant to do business with her again. She is a true credit to this community.

Thank you, Misuka!!

3. Misuka purchased two doll heads from me; paid quickly and awesome communication. Thanks so much!!

4. Misuka was part of my Lati split. She's such a wonderful person to deal with and I can highly recommend her as a reliable split partner! Her communication was always nice and friendly, she paid fast and kindly let me know when her parcel arrived. She was also extremely patient and understanding while waiting for her parcel. Thank you so much for participating in my split! :aheartbea

5. Misuka participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was fast and friendly and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

6. It was nice to deal with Misuka!! Fast payment and good communication :)
      Thank you :XD:

7. Misuka bought Volks SD 10 boy body from me. Payment was really fast and conversation was wonderful :) There was a possible postal strike in the country where I live, so I wasn't able to ship the body on time. But Masuka understood my situation and waited til next week when I could ship the body. Thank you so much! :D

8. I did a partial trade with Misuka and it went perfectly well! Great communication, prompt payment and shipping on her part, and she let me know when the doll got with her safe and sound. Recommended and would happily work with again! <3

9. I recently do face up commission for Misuka's girl. It was a very pleasant and perfect transaction. Very nice communication and Misuka kindly let me know when she received the package. Definitely love to work with her again. Thank you so much !!

10. Misuka joined my tatas GO and everything was perfect!

11. Misuka bought the pairs of Dollflower eyes from me.
      She´s a kind buyer, very fast payment, great communication and letting me know when the package arrived.

Thank you so much <3

12. I purchased a body from Misuka.
      All communications and transactions were smooth and prompt.
      Shipping was very fast and safe.
      I highly recommend Misuka as an wonderful seller.
      Thank you very much!

13. Thank you for letting me know it arrived safely, and I am glad it did. Please enjoy it!

#53 Misuka, Dec 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    14. I recently purchased a Dollinian Acacia from Misuka and the whole transaction was a wonderful one. Communication was great--friendly, thorough, and speedy. Shipping was very prompt as well and the packaging was very nice and sturdy. Thank you much! ^-^

15. Very smooth trade with misuka! Just got my 13s today and absolutely love him!

Communication with misuka is fast and friendly, will sure recommend misuka to other buyers!

16. Bought a wig from her! Communications were fast and pleasant. Item was shipped right away after payment. Item was packed securely. Totally recommend her in the second hand market!

17. I bought a kid delf event head from Misuka, and she was super helpful and explained all the shipping options etc. in detail. The transaction went very smoothly and quickly. Head was packaged very well, and she included some guava candies, which are my fave. c:

Would be happy to buy from her again!

18. Misuka sold me a Soom Nelen on layaway. She was wonderful to talk to and wrapped her up exactly how I asked for shipping. I would do business with her any day♡♡♡ wonderful seller!

19. I bought a Switch Wig from Misuka and could not be happier with this smooth transaction! A+++

20. I bought an Astral in Rainbow (A.I.R.) Rune head from Misuka, and it was a completely wonderful experience. Misuka's friendly, prompt, and overall great to deal with! ^_^