1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Post-Apocalypse Gaia Revealed!

Mar 1, 2009

1. :fangirl: Suki Yume is planning to create a one of a kind character for the Elfdoll Emma. We'd like your help. What character do you think would suit Emma? You can find photos of Emma at the site and leave your suggestions on the store's blog. Thank you for your help!
      -Paula, Suki & Elijah

2. Could you give us a link? Thanks!

3. The link is in Sukilala's signature. :)

4. Is this a contest? If so, is there some prize or deadline?

5. :fangirl: Hello fellow ABJD-lovers! We have updated our blog at Suki Yume and we need YOU to participate in our survey! Please stop by and check it out. Post your thoughts on the Blog Page or send us a note through the Order page. Thank you! :aheartbea
      -Paula, Suki & Elijah

6. So how do we participate in the survey? Just post on the blog?

7. Yes, just add your comments on the blog! Thanks!

8. Where can I order this new Emma?

9. Could you please explain abit about this Emma?
      Are you connected to Elfdoll?
      How will this be for sale? Where? How many?

10. I'm rather confused as well. The page says she will be unveiled on the 19th, which is today.

I've been wanting to see some pictures, could we please at least see the progress images?

11. :fangirl: We are soooo excited at Suki Yume to finally share our beautiful one-of-a-kind doll! She is gorgeous! Thanks so much to Doll Sylph for the beautiful face and body work. Check out the wig I made. Tell me if you'd like me to post instructions. I got the idea from DoA! ALSO, please check in this week as Suki, Elijah and I will be busy posting our new merchandise! :fangirl:

12. I'm thrilled to see her finally, since her persona was my idea submission! She's fantastic, great job!

What did you make the wig from?

13. I'd like to know about the wig also, it's beautiful and I'd love to either buy or make one. ^__^

14. Oh...wow Im thanked for my thread! I like her, its a great idea. Id love to see more dolls in this style.
      Will she be available through Elfdoll or is this an artists one off clothing etc creation? Still confused.

15. We just posted several photos taken at yesterday's doll show in Columbus. Have a look! Let us know your name or your doll's name if your pictured. If you don't want your image or your doll's image on the site, let us know and we will delete it. Thank you!

16. Just for some clarification:
      • LINK is in my signature.
      • This is not a contest.
      • Gaia is ONE-OF-A-KIND doll; a collaboration with DoA (larien!), Doll Sylph, Elfdoll and Suki Yume
      • Gaia is available at my store... again, the LINK is in my signature.
      Thanks for your interest!