1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PpoPpo discussion

Sep 25, 2007

1. I'd like to announce the making of a Sweet, but Spunky little "kissing" girl named, PpoPpo! PpoPpo, means "Kiss" in Korean. This doll was created with my daughter in mind. My baby Gwenyth is 20 months old now, and she says "PpoPpo" when asking for a kiss. Of course we asked for it first when she was an infant, and now at her toddler stage, she's actually saying those words to us! Those were the sweetest words and face!

If you'd like future notices and updates, please go to my website, http://www.gardenofdolls.com and view / join Yahoo group.

[​IMG]

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/PpoPpo2007/comparesize.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/PpoPpo2007/togetheragain.jpg

:love

2. LOVE that face!

3. She has such a curvy little figure - I would love to see pictures of her next to a YoSD sized dolly to see how she would with my Simon. But I am SOO glad that she can wear Blythe, Licca and Barbie clothes - it will make it super easy to dress her.

4. Interesting body proportions and adorable little kissy lips. ^^

5. She is adorable!

6. Adorable kissy face and wonderful body!!

7. Interesting proportions & she's got a really darling little kissy mouth.

8. Do you know approximately how much she will be?

9. Hi,
      the exact price hasn't been determined, but she'll be around $200.

Thank you so much for your interest!

10. I love her little Kissy Face :) Can't wait to see more of her!

11. she's super cute! Looking forward to see more!

12. She's adoreble XD I love her lips, so cute!

13. Shes beautiful!

14. Hi,
      I have a Customhouse Petite - YoSD sized doll. I"ll take a photo next to her when I have PpoPpo. PpoPpo is a lot slimmer than those girls. :D

15. Thanks, after I posted that, I took a picture of my YoSD next to a Blythe body, and then I put my YoSD's head on the Blythe body - my boy was traumatized I think.

You can see the pictures here. Which will suit my curiosity for now. But when you receive her, I would love to see comparison pictures with your Customhouse Petite.

16. haha...you're very creative! PpoPpo does have a curvier body, with a slightly smaller head, maybe.. I originally designed the head to be 6 1/4", so it should fit a 6" - 6.5" wig. I came back from ToysRUs today, and found maybe Bratz clothing will fit her as well. Bratz have such funky / sexy clothes, and a lot of variety! I know for sure, the upper body will fit Bratz clothes or dresses, but not so sure about the pants.

17. The resin samples will be OK next week. ^____^

Good luck!

18. Thank you Denis,
      I can't wait to see the resin samples!!

19. Oh my gosh, she's absolutely adorable! I love that face! :) I love all the new dolls that Bobobie is helping to be born!

20. Oh my, all these lovely new dolls.... my poor wallet:doh

I love her face and those thighs!! What a lovely shape!