20.8%
  4. Tips angled back

15 vote(s)
    28.3%
  5. Other...

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. :kitty2I’ve seen so many fantasy ear positions on fantasy dolls and I always end up loving them all. Especially if the ear is long enough to poke through the wig. What about you all?
      If I had to pick only one style it would be angled up

2. A split between angled up and angled back for me. Both if possible. I know the up tends to get them caught up in wigs more, but I think it looks great if you can find a wig that works.

3. I’m torn between up and back because I prefer a mix of both. I like the ear pointing upwards, but I like it closer to the head, not sticking straight out. I also prefer a small elf ear, almost human but with a very small point on top. I’m not a fan of the huge elf ears that stick out, I prefer the subtle look.

4. Pointy ears are the thing for me, I'm not fussed about the direction.

Teddy

5. Floppy! I chose tips angled down, assuming that's what it meant XD
      The first Elf-eared sculpt I ever fell for was B&G Sapphira. His floppy ears are so cute. I still have mine...and I love pretty much everything that has big, floppy ears.

After that I don't really care about the direction, but I like big. Bigger ears the better, or I'd rather not have elf ears at all.

6. Up and back might be my favorite, but I like elf ears in general. One of my dolls has the cutest floppy ones.

7. all of the above!!!! any angle, though I suppose angled back and up are usually my go to. I take a lot of inspo from world of warcraft’s elf ears, and amy brown’s elf ear art. But it also depends on the character and what “fits” them :3nodding:

8. Angled up and back, even though I really love my Amber's long floppy ears too! But my Heliot has probably my fav type of fantasy ears, and those are the more subtle pointed up and back ones :XD:

9. Droopy elf ears are my weakness. I like the longer ears in general though.

10. I voted droopy because that's what my eyes tend to be drawn to when browsing...but oddly the only dolls I own with elf ears are pointed up and back or pointed straight out. :XD: I love elf ears a lot more than my collection shows and pretty much love them in any way, shape, or form.

11. I generally don't really care for elf ears (Not that I have a problem with them if they happen to be on a sculpt I otherwise like, they just don't add anything for me) but I really like the downward pointing kind. Especially if they're shorter and rounder, it's so cute.

12. I don't have many elf eared dolls, but I like all directions. I mostly pick up though. Down can be so cute, though? I like the idea of elves just being able to move their ears around like cats.

13. I love all elf ears. My least favorite are down ears.

14. I voted up and back. I don't really love the straight up or straight back thing - I like that middle ground!

15. What no all of the above option?

16. I love them all!!

17. I tend to prefer them either straight up of floppy down. I guess I like extremes in expression.:lol: But I’ve noticed that my elves with them up are all regular elf-types, and the ones whose go down are more animal types whom I’ve paired with horns of some sort.

18. It really depends on the character for me. I love downward ears for cute innocent 1/6 babies, and I love upward pointy ears for a mischievous sassy character!

19. I love them all, but I am especially drawn to the large, down angled droopy ones <3

20. Upwards is so elegant, but I also love the sideways donkey ear like in anime.