Pretty Dark Magician Girl's FeedBack Thread

Sep 10, 2007

1. Oh Okay I'm started a feedback thread for Pretty Dark Magician Girl.

2. Participated in my Dollmore group order. She is a very prompt payer and sweet thank you!

3. Pretty Dark Magician Girl is wonderful. She bought a Yewon outfit from me and I received payment really fast. Shes lovely to talk to and let me know when the outfit arrived to stop me stressing. Highly recommended. :)

4. Bought two Dollmore school uniforms from me. Very easy communication/transaction, quick replies and payment! A pleasure to do business with.

5. Pretty Dark Magician Girl participated in my Dollmore group order. She's friendly, easy to talk to, and she was very understanding when an item that she wanted went out of stock. She got back to me right away with a replacement item and everything went through smoothly.

Thank you for being such a wonderful participant. :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

6. Pretty Dark Magician Girl bought a pair of shoes from me. She let me know when they arrived and paid promptly.

7. I sold an outfit to Pretty Dark Magician Girl, the transaction was pleasant, I would not hesitate to do business with this person again ^^

8. Pretty Dark Magician Girl bought a pair of AR white boots and a blue cape made by Buff from me, and the transaction was perfect ^^

Great communication and very fast payment, lovely and friendly buyer too!

Thanks so much <3

9. Pretty Dark Magician Girl was in my GO. Fast payment and great transactions! Thank you for your order! :)