1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Princess_Tutu's Feedback thread

Aug 10, 2008

1. Well I guess Im gonna make a Feedback thread, cuz I buy things in the market
      and I will be selling things Very soon, once I get it orginized

so ya..I prob wont have to maney feedbacks for while but hey why not have one so I dont gotta make one later:D

2. Princess_Tutu16 commissioned a special Furwig from me. ^_^ Although there's some problem with paypal, but she sticks it till the end and notify me at all updates on paypal's part. Excellent customer~ Come back anytime!

3. Princess_Tutu16 bought four pins from me. She payed quickly and was a doll(hee) to talk too. Highly reccomended. Great buyer and person all around!

4. I bought a NS Dollzone Fei head from Princess_Tutu, and it's exactly what I'm looking for. She also threw in a few extras into the package I wasn't expecting and that's :fangirl:. She's very patient and understanding, and that's lovely. Thank you again!

5. Princess_Tutu bought a Migidoll Miho head from me. She was absolutely delightful! :)
      She kept me updated with timely & friendly communication. A great buyer & lovely to deal with; an excellent transaction. Thank you!

6. Purchased an MSD sized toy riffle for one of my dolls from Princess_Tutu. the item was shipped super fast and arrived exactly as described! thanks!

7. Bought some hair clips from Princess_Tutu and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was excellent and the item was shipped quickly. Thank you so much! ^_^

8. I bought a small SD cat toy from Princess_Tutu. She was friendly and heplful and the item was shipped quickly and well packaged. Thanks for a great transaction. I highly recommend her.

9. I bought some adorable hair clips from Princess_Tutu and everything went wonderfully~! Would definitely buy from her again. <33

10. Princess_tutu16 participated in my Dollmore group order. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to work with! Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Pokemon cell phone charm from Princess_tutu16. She was great about it; she kept it on hold for me for a week or two (and messaged me back about it when I had kind of forgotten about it :sweat). Shipping was pretty quick, and packaged very nicely!
      Thanks a bunch!

12. When she opened up her dollie ID card thread, I responded right away with some questions and a PM conversation ensued. She was a wonderful person to talk with, very understanding, and while it took a little while to arrive (mail error then delayed posting) I have it now and it's adorable! Printer quality could be set a little higher, but she payed attention to the details (like trimming the corners). +1 positive!

~Amalia

13. Princess_Tutu's bought a hat from me, you couldnt ask for a better buyer! transaction went perfectly thank you so much!!*HUGS*

14. I purchased a pair of 16mm Dollmore eyes from Princess_Tutu. Excellent Price, items shipped quickly, very well protected in their packaging, like new condition. Thanks bunches.

15. Princess_Tutu bought a migidoll miho head from me, the transaction is wonderful and she's really a nice and friendly buyer :D

16. I bought a pair of eyes from Princess_Tutu, and they were shipped very securely and verryyyyy fast. They got here in spectacular condition and the overall transaction went very smooth. She was very friendly and nice to talk to ^_^

17. Princess_Tutu bought a Pipos chess piece from me and it was a very smooth transaction. She paid promptly and kept up great communication. Definitely a trusted buyer. :)

18. Sold a wig to Princess_Tutu :aheartbea Payment was sent promptly and she was generally pleasant to deal with :aheartbea Thanks again!

19. I bought a Bobobie March Princess_Tutu was a joy to buy from the communication was good and she was very understanding when I explained to her about having to have her on hold for a while

Only problem I had was my doll getting stuck in customs but I would definately buy from her again ^^

20. Princess_Tutu bought a pair of Dollmore eyes from me! Payment was swift and very fast, communication was great with fast replys! Thank you dear~! <3