Ptichka Dolls by Irina Kuzina

Apr 15, 2019

1. Since there is no thread for this doll I will start one with my new girl from Irina Kuzina! She's about 30 CM. She comes fully sueded and you can get one blank with eyes or get a face up, body blushing and add a wig! Her wigs are so well made too, I can't understand how they can be so fine and soft! Anyway I hope others will post their new dolls here in this thread too! She has instagram if you want to see more of her dolls.

[​IMG]

https://live.staticflickr.com/7852/46856186574_a0541a7f40.jpg

#1 willobea, Apr 15, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2019
    2. Beautiful :D

3. Love your Ptichka willobea

4. Thank you Kimberly!

5. Thank you!!

6. She’s very lovely!! I have a friend who has one, does anyone know where to get suitable shoes please?

7. Do you have Instagram? @totsamijlis is planning to make some shoes for ptichka soon

8. I’m so excited! My Lora arrived today and she’s beautiful. (Lora is the name on the certificate of authenticity.) The resin is soft and ultra smooth and the light color is exactly what I hoped it would be. I took pictures but, because I haven’t been on DoA for forever, I don’t know how to upload them. I’ll do some research and try later. I placed her next to my Dollzone Evan and am amazed by the differences. Lora is beautifully refined. I especially love her face, ears and feet.

9. Congrats! Can’t wait to see her. I usually upload my photos to Flickr and then share them here