1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki dolls: What animal parts should Fairyland make next for the Pukis?

Aug 20, 2009

1. Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this already exists...but I didn't see this anywhere so I figure it would be safe.:sweat Anyways, onto my point:lol:...Fairyland has the Pukisha the kitty:kitty1 and Cochon the piggy:apig:...what animal parts/faceplate do you think Fairyland should make next?*_* I personally like ferrets...if they could make something with ferret ears, paws, faceplate, and tail...I think it would be cute!:)

What does everyone else think? I would love to hear your feedback!;)

[​IMG]

2. I would love more animal puki parts!!!

Pukifees have a hamster face, I wonder if they will do a pukipuki one! I would also LOVE the release of the merpukis (fish tails!)

Rabbits are also pretty popular (and a puki rabbit ears would be cuuute)

But what I more whant to see is... A BIRD PUKI!!!! With bird claws for feeth, feathers for hands (or normal hands and wings in their bags?) and a cute birdie face!

3. Personally, the animal sets/animal faceplates frighten me.
      XD
      But I think the ears are adorable. So anything with big pointy cute ears! :3

4. poler bear! We need a puki poler bear!

5. I love the animal pukis (and pukifees). Like Sakura_LH said I'd love to see the hamster/mouse face for pukis and birds would be adorable too!

Ferrets isn't a bad idea either ^^
      I think a dog puki would be cute too, with droppy ears, haha. Really I approve of anything they wanna put out, it's so much fun with all the little faceplates!

6. I want hooves with different leg parts and horns or horse ears :D I know its been done for other dolls, but I think it would be adorable to have a little satyre puki puki :)

7. Ooooh, hooves would be awesome! Even without a matching faceplate it would just rock ^^

8. I like the idea of unicorn parts too, horn and hooves. Rabbit ears and tail would be cute too :)

9. Would love to see more mermaid tails!

10. I would love a ferret! And something like the Legend of Zelda tribes, the Zoras. : D

11. Oh a hamster Puki would be darling!!!

12. I would also LOVE to see hooves. A satyr puki!

13. ^_^ What about a raccoon? I'm surprised no one has mentioned that yet...=D

14. Yeah...I think you're right...I just thought about what a ferret faceplate would look like and it isn't very pretty. Long face...pointy nose...not cute...at least on a Puki...but paws and ears and a tail would be nice. ^w^

15. Sheep! Hands down :). I :aheartbea sheep and I'd buy dozens of them :D.

16. Awww, that would be so cute! Especially with appropriately white curly wigs to go with it.

17. EEK! I love sheep! That sounds adorable! I know the perfect costume too!:)

18. I know its been done by others in larger sizes, but I think a Bunny would be cute.

19. Yeah, a bunny would defenitally be cute. Bunnies are cute no matter the size, hah.

What about like...a lizard puki? I saw a dragon mod puki here sometime and it looked really awesome. I think it could be kind cool!

20. I'd like the ears to be able to go through even FL's synthetic wigs.