1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Fee Poll ~ Who did you order?

May 26, 2009

?
  1. Shiwoo

2. Bonnie

3. Ante

4. Flora

5. Zoe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Who did you order and why? I personally found I was immediately drawn to Bonnie Bunny but couldn't stretch to the full set, so I've ordered the basic Bonnie. I also love the 16cm ish size, add that to the posability that Fairyland are now famous for, and I couldn't resist. It's an epidemic. Fairylanditis! LOL!!

2. I ordered an Ante....I had to have a little mini me for my Littlefee. I just love her mold. I really want a Bonnie too though. It was hard to decide, but Ante won out in the end.

3. I have Ante Little Fee on order, still waiting, but I'm already day dreaming who she would have as a playmate or brother. I'm getting very drawn to Puki Fees. I love both the Ante's. If I hadn't ordered Ante Little Fee I'd have probably gone for the fairy with the ears Ante. But I can't decide if she'd have another her own age and size or a little brother. I've been trying to work out what the age relationship would be between them. Little Fee Ante looks about age 4 to me. She can look older depending on how she's done up/dressed. Puki Fees look about 2 year olds to me. Does anyone know what their ages are supposed to be?

DancingBee, I'd love to see a pic of them together when she arrives.

4. I didn't vote yet as I haven't ordered yet, but I fell in love with Bonnie and hopefully I will be able to get her before the event is over. Valli, I love the bunny version too. I heard that you can request SweetBunny makeup for a basic. That is what I plan to do.

5. I got Ante because I had the Ante LittleFee, and she was just too big for me. I felt sad to sell her, and I wished she was smaller--then they made a smaller one, and the rest was history!

6. I've been agonizing over which to get and I just keep coming back to Ante. So I guess Friday I will be ordering a basic Ante. She'll go on layaway at DDE; so it will be a while before she arrives.

I've just seen the first non faced up PukiFee on Flickr and it was an Ante face and my heart skipped a beat. So, It's Ante for me....:aheartbea

7. I haven't ordered a PukiFee yet (so I didn't vote yet either), but I plan to do so in June before the event is over...I know that I want Bonnie, but I haven't decided as to whether I want her with freckles or not. I wish that I could order more than one since I'm sure that once Bonnie arrives that I want more friends for her too, lol! ;)

8. I did that, asked for the Bunny face up. Love the pinkness of it.

They are going to be so sweet together.

I'm sure PKF Ante could be a little boy if you wanted. I'm not sure what age they are. To me, they are just children of no particular age as I also have such teeny tiny ones.

Then this size is perfect. Actually I feel the same about the bigger ones, though I do have a Piki LittleFee and he's so cute, but the tinies win hands down every time for me.

That's the one! You always know when that happens. She'll be really special.

I know, one is never enough! LOL.

I think Bonnie will grow in popularity, but suspect Ante will still be top of the list. We'll have to keep an eye on the poll and see.

9. I bought a basic Zoe... now I want the wig in the full set :(... but I'm still waiting for and :aheartbea my Zoe.. :celebrate

10. Bonnie ...but I am eyeing up Zoe too LOL

11. That interesting you say that Jenny and Valli as I was wondering if Puki Fee would be too small! Is it because you have loads of other tinies?
      I haven't voted yet either as I haven't ordered yet . My favs are both the Antes. But as I have little fee Ante coming then I think I'd go for Bonnie with the red hat face up as I think I may make her a boy. Although I love her fairy outfit and face too as a girl.
      If I went for Ante I'd like the face up with freckles but with the bunny outfit. I wonder if they'd do that:ablink:
      Then I wondering what Ante with freckles would look like as a boy, might be cute.:lol:
      And now I'm wondering if I will find Little Fee too big and would then want Puki Fee Ante. Perhaps I'll just have to wait till she arrives!

12. I have an Ante already, so I ordered Bonny WS and Shiwoo NS and will make him into a girl, I think ...:aheartbea

13. Would love to see pics of them together when they arrive. Excuse my ignorance but what is WS and NS?

14. I ordered a fullset Shwioo, I just fell in love :aheartbea He has such a bad-ass attitude, and the fullset outfit is really awesome.

15. I tried MSD size first and quickly realised I like them smaller. I do like the 10" size, but have concentrated my collection of really tiny ones. I'm branching out with a 16cm! Though I do now have 3 in that size, plus a fox. Love the feel of 16cm in my hand and find them easy to sew for.

I would wait for your Little Fee to arrive before making a decision. They are wonderful.

WS = white skin
      NS = Normal or natural skin

hope that helps.

16. I ordered Ante, because I was eying her forever in the littlefee mold. And I was also wishing for a Lati yellow, but I couldn't decide which lati I liked best.

So I figured Lati Yellow size+ Ante=Bliss.

But I like Bonnie and Zoe too, so maybe they will be added in the future.

17. I ordered a WS Flora. :dance I'm a sucker for that sweet, doe-eyed face in every size! I wanted a Flora with elf ears to be a little pixie to my big dolls, but Pukis are a lil too small for me -- so the Pukifee version looks perfect. ^^

But good gosh PKF Ante is unexpectedly cute. The LFT version is sweet, but not to my usual taste, but for some reason I find the PKF version of her ADORABLE.

18. Thanks for filling me in Valli, now I understand;)

19. I got the NS Ante. To me she has the sweetest little face. I had gotten the WS Littlefee Flora but then realized I really wanted Ante. I have sold my Flora and then right after that the Pukifee's came out and she was there in her red hat outfit and that was it for me.

20. I got a NS fullset Shiwoo. I fell for his blue hair and blue eyes. :)