1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Full Set vs. Basic

Feb 5, 2009

1. So it looks like the full sets for puki come with the winking face, but the basic sets give you the option of also ordering the sleeping face... well, what if I want all three? If I want the normal face, the winking face and the sleeping face of chichi (for instance) Surely I don't have to buy both the basic and full set to get these....?

Why is it that you can by some faceplates and not others? Is there some way or some place I can order the extra? Help!

2. this is a question you might want to go to the pukipuki threads to ask, there are alot of people there that can help you, and it avoids creating clutter.

SOME puki fullsets come with a sleeping face, others with a winking i belive the puki circus fullsets have a winking plate but they might be the only ones. If you are looking for one of the newest, i dont think they have sleping faces out (madeline, darjeeling, cupid2) and the Older puki's you can buy their option winking from FL. Your best bet would be to work up your posts to get to the marketplace and search for whatever one you want, or join in a split.

3. I suggest joining a Group Order split! That way you could get what ever you wanted. So just scooch up your post count so you can check out the marketplace. And if you can't join a GO then just put up a WTB ad in the marketplace. <3

4. Thanks all. It's nice to know that I might be able to get all the bits and pieces! Now I just have to decide exactly which one I want!

5. The new puki basics have optional sleeping!

yeah a group order or the marketplace is really the only place you can get parts.

6. Do any of the faceplates work on any puki?

7. Yes, they do. They're all inter-changeable. :)

(edit: Just make sure to get matching skin color parts!)

8. I also suggest splitting. I've bought a pongpong recently, and I loved the winking face but I prefer the other one... well I hope they'll release it like they did with the oldest ones. :)

Oh, fullsets sometimes have different faceups!