1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pumibel Feedback

Nov 1, 2008

1. I just purchased a beautiful little AE MSD off Pumbiel as a christmas present for a friend. The doll was well packaged, in beautiful condition and well priced. I could not be happier with the transaction.

2. I bought a pair of shoes from Pumibel. She was a pleasure to work with, shipping was fast, packaging was very good and she answered any queries really quickly. Lovely seller.

3. Pumibel sold me her cupid multihead
      She is excellent with communication and shipped fast!
      Thank you so much !I love my new girl .

4. I bought some DZ shoes, and two outfits. They are in excellent condition and fits my girls like gloves. :3 Shipping was fast and enjoyed working with her.

5. I bought an outfit and a pair of boots to Pumibel, great communication, fast shipping, I recommend her :)

6. Bought a Leeke wig from Pumibel. She got me a tracking number immediately and it was HERE THE NEXT DAY!

Thanks so much! Wonderful doing business.

7. This is a neutral feedback.

I bought a DZ Yuu head from Pumibel. The price was reasonable and the transaction was easy at first. 8)

The sales thread cited the price for the head was $70 + shipping, which I was more than willing to pay, as I wanted tracked shipping. She quoted me instead for $70 shipped, which I couldn't disagree with and she didn't make any objections about the price in terms of shipping or anything so I sent payment along and she said she would ship it out ASAP. And she did, very prompt shipping in fact, but when she tried to ship Registered Mail she could not due to certain package restrictions and instead mailed it First Class, which isn't really tracked shipping at all. As I have already expressed to her, I would have rathered she had contacted me before having made the decision to ship that option anyway as I'm not entirely comfortable with it because it can be especially slow and well--untracked. I would have paid more for the shipping if the price was just too high, had I been consulted.

When the package did arrive, it was packed with good thick crumpled paper to keep the contents from moving, but I wasn't too impressed that the head itself wasn't wrapped in any bubble wrap but simply in tissues in a plastic bag. Pumibel had also failed to disclose damages on the head, like the random six paint streaks on the headcap (that I've yet to try and remove, hopefully they do come off) and a z-shaped gouge in the head's neck hole. I don't think compensation is necessary considering the price of the head to begin with, I just would have preferred they had been disclosed.

Overall, the transaction was fine and I did receive what I had bought, I just wish I had been consulted about shipping, that the packaging could have been more secure and that the flaws and damages to the head had been disclosed initially.