1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pupa Paradise Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Pupa Paradise Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order? PAIR OF SD13 BOY SHOES SH-3L
      * When did you order? WEDS 28th JANUARY AND THEY ARRIVED YESTERDAY (02/02/09) - I CHOSE AIRMAIL.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? THROUGH THE COMPANY
      * How was the communication? EXCELLENT
      * How easy was it to pay? VERY EASY I USED PAYPAL
      * How long did it take to ship? ONLY A FEW DAYS
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES IT WAS
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? YES THEY DID
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES VERY - THEY ARE LOVELY AND THEY FIT MY DOT BOY.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? YES I DEFINATELY WOULD BUY FROM THEM AGAIN
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? YES

3. * What did you order? Two wigs, two pairs of eyes and some stockings
      * When did you order? About a week and a half ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped the day after I ordered
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is excellent
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Most definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, provided they were in good condition

*Edit* Forgot to add that they also included a couple of free gifts...a pair of little canvas slip-on sneakers with a darling little print as well as a very feminine pair of white panne velvet flats with lace-up ankle ties

4. * What did you order? 6 pairs of D. Eye. Y.s, 2 DIY wig caps, and 2 pairs of eyelashes.
      * When did you order? Not even two weeks ago.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      * How was the communication? Standard. Placed the order and received e-mail updates.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy once I learned the new Paypal password. XD
      * How long did it take to ship? Everything was on hand and ready. Everything arrived today.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I believe so; these are my first eyes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? In the case of the DEY, no, but I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at. Better photography would have helped.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? So far, yes. I have yet to actually play with the eyes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes indeed. :D
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Most likely. Depends on the seller's location to justify the shipping.

5. * What did you order? safi head and a wig
      * When did you order? 3 weeks ago.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      * How was the communication? good they replied quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? easy i made a bank transfer.
      * How long did it take to ship? the head and wig arrived 9 days after placing the order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? i believe it is, the head is in good condition and the wig is too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes accept the wig, it is a red wig and it looked a bit darker then it accually is, but i think it,s even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes verry.
      * Would you order from this company again? i certainly will.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes but it depends on the state the product is in.

6. * What did you order?
      I placed two orders in May. The first one was a group order and contained all sorts of stuff. The second contained several hair wefts, a pair of shoes and some clothes.

* When did you order?
      In May this year.

Directly.

They sent me an email asking if I wanted a lower value on the customs declaration form. I replied back, never got a response, but they did as I requested.
      When I contacted them through the website about my order, I never got a reply.

Easy with PayPal, but you have to pay for PayPal fees or pay by bank transer.

Only a few days with both orders.

Yes. The zipper on one of the jeans I bought broke within a few weeks, but it's $16 for a pair of jeans. That's really cheap and the other jeans I bought are still fine.

Yes.

I can live with the broken zipper, but I received a hair weft in the wrong colour too.

I contacted Pupa paradise the same day I received my order through the website to tell them they had send me the wrong colour hair weft. I asked if I could be send the right colour with a future order.
      Never got a reply. I was busy at the time and forgot about it. I didn't feel like contacting them again two weeks later about a hair weft with the wrong colour.

Yes, but I'll keep in mind to bug them more if something goes wrong again.
      They did send free shoes and eyes with my orders.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      A wig, hair wefts, magnets, silicon sheet, string and a pair of shoes

* When did you order?
      June 1.

Directly from the company.

I didn't need to ask anything^^

It was easy with paypal though I was surprised by the additional paypal fees.

They shipped the same day I ordered^^

Yes.

Yes.

Absolutely, everything is just how I wanted them - I hope the wig'll fit the doll I bought it for^^

-

Yes, definitely.

Yes.

8. What did you order? Three pairs of D-eye-Y eyes and a pair of SD boots
      * When did you order? A week ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped with hours of my order and arrived in three days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Great quality-- very pleased with the boots!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! Absolutely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

9. What did you order? elastic, wigcaps, eyelashes, and DIY eyes

When did you order? July 6, 2009

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct

How was the communication? There is none, but I had nothing to ask.

How easy was it to pay? Easy, though I think it's in bad form for a Company to require Paypal fees.

How long did it take to ship? Day or two. Two weeks to arrive.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More than. I love Pupapa do it yourself items.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a

Would you order from this company again? Oh yes. Favorite eyelash store.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Technically I have, in the way of custom-made eyes. :)

10. What did you order? one wig
      * When did you order? few months ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? simple and good
      * How easy was it to pay? yes, it was paid by paypa
      * How long did it take to ship? one day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? no, the wig came with part of the elastic outside, I sent them a picture but they said they wouldn't exchange if I didn't send it back (I live in Brazil and it would be very expensive shipping)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? no
      * Were you satisfied with the product? no
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no
      * Would you order from this company again? maybe, I got unsatisfaied with this product and how you deal with it but I have other wigs from pupa that are high quality.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

11. * What did you order?
      Three Pullip eyechips and a wigcap.

* When did you order?
      Around miid November.

Directly from them.

Pretty good. It appeared in my account status that I'd placed a double order, so I emailed them to ask them to cancel one of them. They replied within the day to tell me they'd done so.

Easy enough, via PP.

It took them around one week to ship my order, and it reached me in two weeks (standard time from the location to my country).

Yes, they were.

Yes, they did.

Yes.

N/A.

Without a doubt.

I guess so, though I prefer buying first-hand whenever possible.