1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sales Promotion [PUPAPA] Clearance Sales

Nov 4, 2016

1. pupapa.com
      We're now during clearance sales, Most of our items are $1, $2 and $5
      Glass eyes are US$1
      Wigs are US$1-$2
      Mohair Wigs are US$5
      Outfits and Shoes are also in a very low price~
      COME & VISIT US!
      pupapa.com

Glass eyes and outfits Restocked

#1 shuen, Nov 4, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    2. I followed your link, could not see an event section, and the eyes and wigs I quickly looked at ( there were LoTs) were still priced at regular prices. Where are the event items on your site please?????

3. I am having trouble registering to buy - the activation link hasn't been mailed to me (I checked spam/junk too, not there). How long does the activation email take to send normally? Is there any way I can compete the transaction as a guest (through PayPal)?

4. Same here, activation link hasn't been mailed yet, despite registering several times and sending a mail to [email protected].

5. Your account are already actived, You can now login to our site,
      Thank you~

We already sent you a mail with the URL of clearence items, Thank you!

6. Sorry, but I have not got a mail with the URL clearance items...please give me the exact URL

7. Honeyrider. There is no exact url with clearance items, just go to their website and check out the pricing on the items they mentioned.
      As for me, before signing in it said i could pay through bank transfer, but now i only see paypal as payment... Which is unfortunate since i'm just awaiting a new creditcard to arrive monday. I sent a mail again but no reply; most of what i picked is sold out by now. Ah well, nevermind.

8. I received the e-mail, but when I clicked the link I got a message that said "Registration failed: Verification code not found."

9. Glass eyes
      http://pupapa.com/index.php/en/eyesweyel/cge

Wigs
      http://pupapa.com/index.php/en/wigs-2

Outfits
      http://pupapa.com/index.php/en/outfits

Shoes
      http://pupapa.com/index.php/en/shoes

Your account are already actived, Sorry for the inconvenience~

10. All my codes worked!!!! Managed to order ...although it is selling out fast!!!
      How many times a year does your shop have events like these????

11. Hello, I am also having problems with the activation

12. Your account are already actived, Sorry for the inconvenience~

13. Restocked Glass eyes and outfits

14. Is the site down? All the links are not working.

15. Same for me, I can`t get the links to work

16. Big fake? No one letter with answer, paid order hadn't send within two weeks. I returned money by Paypal.

17. The links all give the http error 500 and if you type pupapa on google and try to access the website with the "D.Eyes.Y" page link it redirects you to weird pubs/popups

18. I revieced all my orders, maybe yours just got lost in the mail. They're not fake though. Sorry for your misfortune :/

19. Has anyone managed to log on since re-stock announcement????

20. On my side, there's nothing at their url, page is entirely blank.