1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Purplekaren feedback thread

Jun 17, 2006

1. Purplekaren bought outfit from me!

With smooth communication and fast transfer, Purplekaren is a good buyer to deal with.
      Thank you very much,Purplekaren.
      Hope your doll enjoy with new dress.X3

2. Purplekaren sold a pair of SD16 girl shoes to me. Communication was a little spotty in the beginning though understandably. Everything went just fine when I got my payment through and the shoes were shipped quickly. ^^ And they arrived in perfect condition. I'd do business with her again. 8) Thank you~

3. Purplekaren purchased a yotenshi from me. She paid very promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she received the doll. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

4. Karen purchased a purple SD16 dress from me.

She is very nice~

fast payment and smooth transaction~

5. I did a doll trade with PurpleKaren. She was great to work with! Great communication and shipped safely. I would recommend working with her any time!

6. Purplekaren bought a doll hat from me. She paid instantly and she let me know as soon as the item arrived. I could not have asked for a more pleasant transaction.
      Thank you very much and I hope you are going to enjoy the hat a lot :).

7. Purplekaren and I traded our tinies. She traded her fullset Fairyland Littlefee Little Bear Bisou boy, for my Volks Sweet Dream Piccolo.

Communication was EXCELLENT. Bisou was packaged quite well, in great condition (exactly as described), and arrived two days after he was shipped. :) I'm very pleased with him, and bonded with him instantly.

I would most definitely do business with her again.

8. Very smooth transaction with Purplekaren.
      Karen bought a head from me. She's very nice and friendly.
      Paid very fast and let me know when the package has arrived.
      Definitely I'd highly recommend her to everyone in DoA.
      Thank you for wonderful transaction. I hope to deal again with you in the future ^^

9. I bought a modded FL LF Pipi from purplekaren. She was a sweetheart to work with, and the doll is exquisite! I would transact with her any time!

10. I bought a Puki Piki from purplekaren and she's an absolute dream to deal with! Everything was packed nicely and the doll is just perfect. She's so nice to talk to too! I have literally nothing bad to say about her and I even put another doll on layaway with her because she's so great to deal with. :)

11. I sold a Volks outfit to PurpleKaren. Alweays a pleasure to work with. So friendly and quick to repond. :D

12. Purplekaren recently commissioned a few custom Hello, Monster winter hats from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you!

13. Purplekaren bought a Volks doll from me. I was very happy to find such a nice home for her because it was so hard to sell her but I know she'll be loved :). Purplekaren was also very, very friendly, sent payment and PMs quickly. Thanks again!

14. Purplekaren commissioned a face-up from me, and the entire transaction was a breeze!
      Welcomed back anytime, dear. ^____^*

15. :) did a trade with purplekaren - we are both very happy!

16. I sold a SWD rabbit to Purplekaren. She was very friendly in communication and was prompt with payment and everything. I'd like to recommend her to all as a buyer!

17. Purplekaren bought my realpuki Tyni. Communication was excellent all during our transaction, and she paid quickly. A fabulous transaction in every way - highly recommended!

Thanks so much! :)

:daisy

18. She's a wonderful seller with fast communication and the parcel got to me super fast. Everything was packed nicely and just as described.

19. Purplekaren! How can I ever explain how awesomely incredibly fantastical wonderful she is to deal with!! She allowed me to layaway her most beautiful MNM Brad Pitt head and body (I am sorry I can not remember the type body) done as Louis the Vampire from Anne Rice's 'Interview With The Vampire". He is so wonderful from his beautiful (SDink) faceup to the tip of his custom made shoes. She not only was great to deal with but sends wonderful emails, updates, and pms. When he was paid of he was shipped incredibly fast, so very well packaged and with GIFTS!! How lucky was I to be able to do business with Purplekaren! She is the best!
      LostKitten

20. I bought a Volks Yo-SD Colin from purplekaren! She was super nice throughout the whole transaction- was flexible with the layaway, prompt with replies, and always friendly. He shipped directly after I paid him and got to me super fast! Couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you so much for helping me get this lil' guy!