1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Purplekaren feedback thread

Jun 17, 2006

1. Traded a doll with Karen, what a delight!!! Fast communication and the doll was in excellent condition... Would love to do business with her again in the future :thumbup
      ~Anthony

2. I bought a LUTS-EL from PurpleKaren . It was a very smooth transaction.She was very friendly and easy to communicate. The doll was packed perfectly and arrived safely. I want to buy from she again! Thank you!:)

3. Karen purchased Sei Tenshi from and she was wonderful to deal with! She was patient and worked with me on doing a partial trade. She paid very quickly and shipped out right away! I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much, Karen! <3

4. Purchased a Volks Kurumi from Karen. She kept up communication and was a delight to converse with. Doll came quickly( even though Karen was suffering from the evil flu) and very thoughtfully packaged with the utmost care.Karen takes good care of her dolls so purchase with the utmost confidence.

Sweet person to boot!

5. i bought a pukipong from karen, she put pong on layaway for me. great communications always. pong arrived quickly, even though purplekaren was ill in bed, she struggled to the post office and got pong in the post! doll is lovely and well packed, lovely extras too.

would love to buy from karen again, what a great experience, thanks lots :) xxx

6. Purplekaren purchased a Val Zeitler Witch Hat from me in the MP. Great communication and prompt payment, great buyer that I would love to do business with again. Thanks very much.

7. I bought Heath on layaway from purplekaren. She was wonderful to work with, cheery and great communication. He shipped quickly after payment was completed and he's in wonderful condition even though he's getting close to 10 years old. Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, thank you so much for helping me get him as well as including the fun extras!

8. I adopted a Volks Little Lorina Fullset from PurpleKaren. I couldn't be happier! She is my first Volks YoSD and I am absolutely smitten with her. PurpleKaren responded to my want to buy thread and from beginning to end, I could not ask for a better seller or transaction. Thank you so much for the fabulous experience, friendly and prompt e-mails, extra goodies, and best of all, my new little addition to my resin family. Thank you Karen!

9. I have had another GREAT transaction with PurpleKaren! This time I purchased some Volks yosd optional hand parts, and the transaction went swimmingly as expected from such a fabulous Seller. Thank you so much! My girl is going to be even more animated now. :D

10. I was able to adopt Volks' YO-SD Isao from purpleKaren. He was complete and in virtually new condition. I could tell she took very good care of this little guy and I adore him. She was a pleasure to talk with and very helpful. I couldn't have found a nice person to work with. Thank you

11. I just finished a wonderful transaction with purplekaren. I was able to purchase a Volks Cristal from her and can say that she was very friendly and understanding throughout the transaction. She shipped her off and arrived in the speediest of fashions. I would love to do business with purplekaren again and would whole-heartedly recommend her, as well. Thanks again, Karen! :D

12. I bought a Volks Black Cat Fullset Lucas from Karen--on an eight month layaway. She was awesome, letting me do such a long layaway! Once I was finally able to pay the last payment, Lucas arrived in Literally, three days. And one of those was a Sunday!
      I would definitely recommend her as a seller. ^_^

13. I am here to say that PurpleKaren was extremely good person to have transaction with. I purchased Volks Mamu from her. Her communication was super fast and shipping was really fast too. She was generous enough to include extra dress and socks for Mamu. I got Mamu one business day after I've sent the payment. I recommend her as a seller. Thank you Karen, Mamu means a lot to me.

14. I bought a Cerberus Project Delf Lishe from purplekaren. She is seriously the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was very flexible with my payment plan, covered shipping and kept an eye on the package when the post office goofed up! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended seller. She is definitely TOP NOTCH!! Thank you soooo much~

15. I purchased from PurpleKaren a SD neck donut, the item arrived safe and extremely fast, and I would gladly purchase from them in the future. Thank you so much~

16. Purplekaren just sold me my holy grail doll. The transaction was perfect in every way -- she was super prompt with messages and lightning fast with shipping. She was even kind enough to allow me a layaway ^^ Karen is one of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of buying from, and I would definitely recommend her as a seller!!! Thank you so much!! :)

17. I can't say enough nice things about the transaction I just had with Purplekaren! She answered my WTB for a Volks Lieselotte, offered a fair price and quick communications. She went out of her way to ship the doll off quickly and she was super well packed. You can tell this Lieselotte was super well taken care of - it was like receiving a brand new doll despite being 3 years old.

18. I've bought a Volks Fullset Beth from PurpleKaren and everything was perfect! I've paid by layaway and the communication was great! All layaway process was fine, all messages were answered promptly and friendly! I wouldn't hesitate negotiating with PurpleKaren again! Thank you!