1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about different Delf Lishe Sculpts

Apr 18, 2007

1. I was wondering, can anyone tell me how many different sculpts there are of Lishe (In the 60 cm size)? I know the obvious
      1.) Normal Lishe
      2.) Dreaming
      3.) 2005 elf
      4.) 2005 dreaming elf
      5.) 2005 vampire elf
      6.) Christmas 2006 elf

Can anyone tell me if there are any other sculpts out there? Did the limited Lishes, like the Perennis and Lupinus Lishe have their own sculpts?

Thanks so much!

2. I think tan is slightly different since it's a different kind of resin. Though any difference may not have been intentional.

3. tan Lishe has a different sculpt. ^^

4. Wow! I never realized that! Thats great to know. Thanks!

5. I believe all the Art Delfs are just customised versions of Standard and Dreaming Lishe.

6. I wondered if that was the case, but I did not know, thanks!

Does anyone else know if there are any other sculpts of Lishe out there besides those 7 already mentioned?

7. >bump< does anyone else know of any other sculpts, or are these 7 listed the only ones?
      Thanks!

8. There's Mini Fee Lishe, open-eyed and sleeping. :)

9. Yes, I did know about the MNF's, but thank you. I'm mainly asking about the Delf sized, the 60 cm girls.

Does anyone know of any others?

10. Oh, ooops! Sorry! I don't know of any others. I'm not sure if the 2006 Elf Lishe came with a sleeping vamp head or not. . . maybe.

11. Elf Lishe 2006 was an open eye head only, there was no vamp head offered.

12. So, is this it?

1.) Normal Lishe
      2.) Dreaming
      3.) 2005 elf (Limited to 68 )
      4.) 2005 dreaming elf (Limited to 68 )
      5.) 2005 vampire elf (Limited to 68 )
      6.) Christmas 2006 elf (Limited to 90)
      7.) Tanning Lishe

I'm going to guess these 7 listed here are it, but I'm going to bump one final time!

Thanks so much!

13. This was just posted on the luts board the other day, it was someone asking about regular lishe sculpt, and the tanning lishe sculpt.
      So, it sounds like there are only 6 sculpts, and that the tanning lishe is not different.

14. So they didn't de-jowl the face any when the head types went from 1 to 2, either? The newer heads look less pudgy-cheeked.

15. I had thought it was possible they had changed as well, but so far what I have heard is that they are not different. If anyone knows for sure, I would love to know!

16. I think I would consider Perennis and Lupinus a seperate sculpt. They made five of each so it's not like they just modified one head for each and sold it.

17. Yeah, I was curious about those 2, and actually addressed those speficically in my innitial post. So, you think they are new sculpts, and not just modified versions of the regular Lishe?

18. I have a lishe from about 2004, I believe thats pretty early and she has really cute cheeks..like bigger cheeks..I guess the new lishe's are more slender in the face but I really don't notice.
      I love her btw!

19. Yes, that's excactly what I have thought ever since I saw one a while back. They're two different molds and you can tell! (Especially if you are a huge Lishe fan like me XD;; ) Her nose is much skinnier, her cheeks are more slender, and her eyes are closer together.

20. I think it is specially noticeable in the case of the elf lishes 2003 and 2006. I own an old version , and sicne you own the newer, I'm sure you will see the changes very well.The 2006 lishes are like more narrow, with the eyes closer toghether and sharper features, shile the old ones were 'softer', and rounder. This is my Lilandra:

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/6875/cuatro4bv.jpg