1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about Hypermaniac Muse?

Jan 9, 2007

1. I saw this doll for the first time yesterday when she was posted on Zone of Zen, and have totally flipped for her. I am so close to selling all my other dolls in order to buy her, but I have some questions I hope you owners can answer.
      Can you show me your factory face ups of Muse? How do you like her body, I understand she is chunkier than alot of other MSDs, is she easy to find ready made clothes for? Can she fit into Kish Seasons, or is she bigger--like American Girl size? What about shoes, are those easy to find? And finally, because she is chunkier, is she also another scale, or does she still look in proportion with other child MSD's, or is she a "stand alone" doll? And please, please, post--more pictures of this lovely girl!

2. She's came with two sets of hands, 'grumpy' hands and normal ones.
      The faceup she came with looks very beautiful. It's pink, very detailed. I love it a lot, it was worth it.

I love her body, it poses wonderfully, it's sculpted cute. It is chubbier, and she might not (in my guess, I'm not sure) fit into some MSD clothes like pants, she might be fine with skirts and stuff. I don't know, I have no MSD clothes here, so I hope someone will answer. (by MSD I mean Volks MSD clothes)

Also, her foot size is large, so it may be difficult to find shoes. Her wig size... if I remember right is 8.5, when i put her in a SD boy's wig, she swam in it.

She definitely wouldn't fit into American girl size clothes I'd think, but the others, I don't know of so I'm not sure.

She doesn't look too chubby to me, I'm sure she'd look fine with other dolls. She's not morbidly obese, she's just a chubby little kid. ^^

http://hypermaniac.com/

In the gallery, picture 253 is a body shot.

3. Check with Kallisti ( http://www.blastmilk.com ) -- she has MSD's and a Muse, and may be able to tell you a bit more about her size in clothes.

I love my HM boy and wouldn't trade him for the world!! And I was *very* pleased with the quality of his default face-up -- very subtle and detailed.

-- A :>

4. Hi!
      I've found that my vintage Sasha stuff fits her great... even the shoes (and with socks on too)!!
      So that is probably the best option. I think the pants might be too short, but if you could find dresses and such for her that would be best.

My Muse is currently wearing a YJ MSD dress... It's longer than normal so it fits her really nicely.

I've also tried Dollheart seperates on her, and though the fit's a little close in places, she looked quite cute!

Grael has some boots that fit her (she has a Muse too). I bought a pair of her "extreme" boots in black lacquer and they fit well. They were made for MSD boys.

I don't have many pics of mine yet... the weather's too icky here. Mine doesn't have the default faceup though.

^_^
      Raven

5. I'm adopting a Muse and am wondering about eye size. Could anyone give me a starting point? Toydogz4, I love the size in your girl's teaparty photoshoot.

Thanks!