1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick shot of new Delf boy

Dec 2, 2004

1. I took a picture of new Delf boy at Doll Talk(is one of doll event in Korea).
      He might seem to be El or Lishe, but he is from new mold.
      Please just see and don't ask about his details. (I don't know.. :cry: )

[​IMG]

2. Well isn't he gorgeous. o.o

Must have him and call him Marius. *dies*

3. I can see his resemblance to El or Lishe, he looks like their sibling. He is so lovely! I hope they will sell him. :D

Thank you very much for posting this!

4. *stares at him for a while*

5. He's very handsome! I could see him as a younger brother to El and Lishe.

Thank you very much for posting this picture.

6. :o Ooo I hope they sell him too, I'd have to get him instead of El.

7. XDDDDDDD What is WRONG with BJD companies today!?! Why must they keep tempting me...?! *crawls into bed-covers hole*

8. *stares intently*

I think I am going to learn Korean...

9. ...

I think I'm going to have to seriously reconsider whether or not I want an El, or this guy. *_*

10. It's El and Lishe's love child! XD He's very pretty, thanks for sharing!

11. XD No, it's Chiwoo and El's love child... *grin*

12. ......

whaa....

OMFG... want him ELF!!

13. Thanks Sienna, I'm very glad you gave us this picture to drool over, after I asked if you knew something about him :grin:

He is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

Sabriell

14. :::gapes in awe:::

First the dreaming Shiwoo head, and now *this* gorgeous creature?!

When, O *when* will the torment end?!!

:::swoons:::

Lia

15. Here I was thinking El was it, no questions, final decision, for my doll I've had in mind for ages (he's gone from a Chiwoo to an El to a this and a that...finally decided on El a while back.) But this guy is stunning...coming from CP, that's no surprise. Perhaps I'll look into him, just to have something a little bit different from all the Els out there (and I don't mean that in a negative way ^^ Besides, if they release this guy, I'm sure he'll be highly popular.)

~Megan

16. :cry: why am I seeing this now??? I just bought a new doll.......should I have waited? I don't know.....there was no way I could have known :(

17. ..ohhhh bloody hell... It never stops does it?
      He must be the most gorgeous boy EVER.. and I have NO money *sniffle*

18. OMFG *O*

>_< *looks at wallet* empty ;___;

i hope he is not a limited +_+

19. He sure looks like El, but his eyes seem more more open and he doesn't smile is much.. He's got a lot of potential.. *thinks* When will we be able to buy him? :3

20. XD OMG YES! So true. The lips! And the slightly wider eyes... totally Chiwoo x El. lmao!! So this is the 'new doll' that Luts have been working on. nnnng. Too. many. pretty. boys. *dies*