1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

R-ASIAM from D.I.M Doll(updated)

Oct 14, 2005

1. Delivery : End of November.

hi ~~Just edited for New photos of R-ASIAM below.
      But in fact, the actual wig will be Brown colored wig(Short)
      Pre-orders are now being taken internationally from D.I.M Partners & dimdoll.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG][/img]

2. He is beautiful! :O

3. So will he only be availble as a whole doll? Is it known if his head be sold separately?

4. Is he SD-sized? oO;

What a beautiful face he has. :)

5. R-Asiam details:

60cm (SD-sized)
      Wig (Brown; similar to images)
      Eyes (16mm Glass eyes: Cobalt Blue)

I do not know if R-Asiam's head will be available separately, but I can find out for you.

6. hey shop4dolls, why don't you make your own thread and advertise there instead of in everyone else's threads?

7. Sorry if I'm a little confused, but what do you mean by the delivery being a late November? Is he general or limited edition?

8. I mean...The shipping would be around end of November :grin:
      R-ASIAM is general one...but Lemited edition(20LE) will be released in November.
      Have a Good weekend~

9. ¿dambi is limited edition or general ?

10. Danbi is a general/open edition. His body (matching resin) is also available, and will be available.

11. what's the difference between R-ASIAM and the Limited edition(20LE)?..is it just the outfit or is it a different headmold and body?...
      this boy is gorgeous!! me likes :p

yumi~

12. Hi~ Special clothes with Shoes included in Special LE-20 and the skin is white skin.
      Good day~~

13. I love him! I now know who my next doll is going to be. =]

14. WOW, such a handsome doll :D Must resist the urge....must ........resist.................