1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raccoon 33cm kid dolls in scale with Raccoon women

Sep 20, 2023

1. I wonder if the Raccoondoll Bebe Elf ears would fit the GIRL heads? They have two types that you just put on their ears...worth taking a look and maybe Asking in Q&A if they would work for the GIRLS.

2. @furbikini oh I didn't know that! I kind of ignored the Bebe line...I'll take a look.

@morganatron A lot of little girls I know resemble their father in some way, and little boys resemble their mother. It's kind of strange! But I think if you just pick one feature, like eye shape or jaw or nose bridge and match to a parent then that would be believable. When my son smiles, he's looks exactly like me :)

I was watching Younan's video on YouTube and I think Jenny could work as a little boy with the right styling.

EDIT TO ADD: Wait a minute, is there not a discussion thread for Raccoondoll Bebe here on DOA? Shoot. Does anyone that's received the new girls have a BeBe to compare too?

#62 skyealloway, Dec 13, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
    3. The Bebe line has "normal" head size, much larger than the girls.

As for the Reina shoes: They do fit, but look enormous. But Raccoon already said they'd make new feet :)

#63 ResinRapture, Dec 14, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
    4. I don't think there is a discussion for the BEBE line on here? At least, I couldn't find one when searching to see if I should start a new thread! Presumably people must be buying them since there's so many sculpts, but just not discussing on DOA I guess?!

Ooh Jenny as a boy would be so cute!!! I was just thinking any of them could really work as boys if you styled them that way, it's a fairly neutral body - a tempting thought! I'll add that to the never ending "maybe one day" list of doll wants, lol!!!

And since I'm proud of it - here is a close up pick of Ada (still no actual name) in her new dress:
      [​IMG]

5. @morganatron she is a beautiful little princess! The sleeve poofs are perfect

6. And I may as well post her with the rest of my fashion crew - let me know if anyone wants to see her next to particular dolls!
      [​IMG]
      Left to right:
      On the couch: RD Emma, RD Sleepy Laetitia head on FID curvy body, RD Iris, RD Sleepy Laetitia.
      Behind the couch: RD Erika head on DZ boy body, Iplehouse FID Dane
      In front of fire: RD GIRL Ada (and cat!)
      On the right: (left to right) SartoriaJ Jenice, RD Laetita head on FID curvy body, RD Sleepy Laetitia head on Iplehouse JID Glamour body, RD Sleepy Laetitia.

#66 morganatron, Dec 17, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 17, 2023
    7. This looks like a court meeting. Wonderfully festive!

8. Thank you!!!!
      Or maybe they've all gathered to admire the cat. :lol:

9. Omg that was so fast!!!! Hooray!!!

10. As promised, a pattern for the girls. Tunic and leggings. I hope you have fun creating lots of cute outfits for your girls. And for once, I show a new doll before I have introduced her properly. This is Antonia (more about her and her character story later).
      She is wearing the sample outfit made from the pattern.

[​IMG]

#71 ResinRapture, Dec 27, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
    11. Ooh she’s so cute!!! And I love the outfit!!! Wow, the bike is the perfect size too! I love her whole look!!!

12. Thank you :). Yes, the bike size was a lucky surprise. I already had that, it's a Barbie bike.

14. ResinRapture, can I just ask what sculpt the adult Raccoon doll is please?

15. I am not sure if you mean the one in the picture above or one from the pictures in the post I linked. I guess the only one I have not yet introduced is the Nina sculpt, the one with the ponytail.

16. I mean the comparison shot above with the three adults (2 FIDs & a Raccoon Doll) plus Jenny and a KID Daisy (I think).

#79 EmanonUK, Dec 31, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
    17. @EmanonUK I thought so. The sculpt name is Nina.