1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raccoon Doll Feedback (ALL)

Aug 20, 2016

1. A feedback thread for Raccoon Doll did not exist, so here it is. :)
      Let's share:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      Monochrome Beauty Laetitia in Sweet Mocha Skin
      * When did you order?
      April 23, 2016
      Excellent. Only communicated once. I asked to change her dark lip color to Sweet Mocha Gene's
      Fine, I paid through paypal.
      Well, she arrived June 14th. Can't remember when she shipped.
      The price was a friggin' bargain.
      Yes, she was exactly as pictured (with the updated lip color)
      Absolutely! Her posing isn't amazing but she more than makes up for it in realism.
      No problems at all.
      Yes, I'm itching to get another right now!

3. * What did you order?
      Cleaner Nina in normal skin

* When did you order?
      Dec 26, 2015

Excellent. I always received very quick replies to all of my questions.

Very easy! I bought her with a layaway plan and my invoice was sent timely each month.

She shipped unbelieavably quick, 17 days after I made the last payment.

The quality is excellent and I think the price is very fair.

Exactly. She is even more beautiful and impressive in person.

Absolutely.

I'm certain I would get quick answers like they always do, Raccoon Doll is very good at communicating with the customers.

I definitely would! (I actually did, after Nina :chibi)

4. * What did you order?
      Monochrome Beauty Sia in normal skin

* When did you order?
      May 30, 2016

Excellent. I always received very quick replies to all of my questions.

Very easy! I bought her with a layaway plan.

She shipped very quick, however not so quick as it used to be when Raccoon made his first dolls. But I think that's perfectly normal. And she was still shipped very quickly compared to most companies, around 25 days after my payments ended.

The quality is excellent and I think the price is very fair. She is one of the most amazing and well made dolls I've ever seen.

Exactly. She is even more beautiful and impressive in person.

Absolutely.

Not a real problem, but my layaway invoices got forgotten this time (I think they simply slipped his mind because he was very busy). I had to contact and remind him of my invoices. This did not bother me though, as I always received a reply within the same day or the next at the latest. I just wanted to note this here as an example how they handle some situations. I love Raccoon Doll! :love

Already planning!

5. * What did you order?
      Modern Gene in Sweet Mocha skin with caramel macchiato wig

* When did you order?
      November 2nd, 2016

I didn't send any order messages via the website, but Sang Yoon replied to my comments on social media. The automated emails were easy to read and prompt.

I paid with PayPal so very easily.

She was shipped 37 days after ordering. I actually received the shipping notice email after she had arrived! She shipped via EMS on the 9th of December and I collected her on the 12th.

Definitely. The sculpting work is exquisite.

Even better in person.

Yes!

No problems at all, but RD has a great reputation for customer service.

Yes!

7. * What did you order?
      I ordered an Elf Rosie in Milk Mocha skin, along with a wig, the corset set, some leggings, a shirt and some pumps.

* When did you order?
      July 17th, 2018

Didn't have any specific communication with the company, but the FAQ board looks pretty active and I'm confident that if I had any problems, they'd be taken care of quickly.

Paypal makes everything easy.

I got the email Sept. 16th, so almost sixty days on the dot. I imagine part of that was for the clothes, which are exceptionally detailed.

Above and beyond, imo. The clothes are, as I said, very detailed. The corset is covered in teeny lace, the stockings have seams up the back that are very carefully done, and the shirt has very small doll-sized buttons. And Rosie herself is amazing, with fantastic sculpting (she has butt dimples!) and is a great poser--she stood and sit up right out of the box, and I can almost (almost!) get her to balance on one foot.

Almost exactly; it was pretty eerie. The only difference is that the color of the lip is a bit pinker than I thought it would be--which isn't a problem since those are getting repainted soon anyway, and could just be monitor color differences. The eyes/cheeks are literally almost identical.

Very. This is my first doll ordered directly from the dealer, and I was really nervous about it. But she turned out beautifully, the process was super easy and I have no complaints at all.

N/A

Definitely. I'm hoping they re-release a few of their male sculpts, and I'm planning on getting a Nina in the future.

8. * What did you order?
      Wild Fantasy Nana (NS) w/ Company Faceup

* When did you order?
      Nov. 18, 2022

Excellent. Any time I had a question it was addressed within 24-48 hours.

Super easy, just used PayPal.

She shipped out around Jan. 13th.

Yes!

Exactly, apart from the difference in resin color - the doll on the site is shown in one of the mocha tones.

Absolutely.

N/A

I already have plans to. This was my first time ordering from them and I was extremely impressed by the quality, customer service and speed. My doll arrived 2 months to the day that I ordered her.

Tags: